Kanban Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Homeoffice Software Development Engineer in Test (d/f/m/x) (Europe only)
risktec | transform to avantgarde · Schlatt (Zürich), Zürich, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotWhat’s the opportunity?
As an SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test), you will be key in establishing and performing quality assurance measures so that the product(s) we develop are in a high quality, meeting functional and non-functional requirements, compliance and create an overall top-notch impression by its users.
Your role encompasses the practices of test strategy development & contribution, test automation engineering and scripting, test execution, quality assessment, measurement, prioritization of mitigation actions as a fully embedded engineer in the product team.
Your key activities will include:
- Collaborate & actively shape the quality aspects of our digital products.
- Collaborate & lead the quality assurance practice in a product team.
- Gather & analyze information from a variety of sources, including business analysts, subject matter experts, and end users and prepare according test plans & test automations.
- Design & document the test automation plans and execution with functional and non-functional requirements addressed.
- Collaborate in requirement gathering, reviews and provide input to the requirement review process with test-driven development approaches.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to ensure that the quality of the product is ensured.
- Include your expertise in collaborative testing and validation process to ensure that the solution meets the defined requirements
- Improve the test strategy, test execution and documentation throughout the development process
- Provide guidance, support, and mentoring to other team members as required and share best practices in the product team and the QA/Test Automation guilds.
- Self-starter mentality, with mental agility, focused on high-quality outcomes
- A degree in computer science, (business) informatics, business management, psychology, design or a related discipline – and if you decided to skip university for more practice time, we’re curious!
- At least 2 years of experience in quality assurance, testing, test automation, project management, agile software delivery, requirements engineering or a related field.
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Good programming skills in TypeScript or C#
- Experience with test automation tools (Playwright, Cypress, Selenium)
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think critically and logically.
- Good understanding of the software development process (SDLC) including Agile delivery frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe
- You feel particularly comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and global contexts.
- You’re a great team player and excellent at communication. You can articulate business needs and solutions in an understandable and elegant way to stakeholders, clients and development teams.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus as well as any other language.
- Highly self-motivated and independent while still being an excellent team player, fully reliable and paying special attention to detail, ready to go the extra mile for joint growth and success.
- Ready, willing and curious to continuously learn new things, business and technology related.
- Collaborative spirit, working in an international team and fostering an inclusive team culture.
- Experience and understanding of re-/insurance business, risk management (any lines of business), concepts, terminology, business processes.
- Experience and understanding of a particular business domain (e.g. Agriculture, automotive, supply chain) or focus on a business domains’ risk management aspects.
- Any experience with cloud technologies, programming, analytics tools and an affinity to understand such technologies better.
- risktec is a founders’ owned boutique consulting, digital product and software engineering firm, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and co-located in Europe. We are specialized in combining risk intelligence with modern technologies.
- We are driven by our mission to transform the risk industry to avantgarde. We fulfil highest quality standards, and we focus on delivering sustainable outcomes.
- We develop digital strategies and digital business models that are future-oriented, differentiating and create perspectives.
- We build digital products and assets that are monetizable, value-creating and loved by your customers and employees.
- We master solid engineering craftsmanship and (re-)architect solutions in a secure, scalable and cloud-native way.
- Every career is unique – we offer unique opportunities to explore, develop and nurture your own career
- We don’t like hierarchies – there’s no old-fashioned “management ladder” to climb here, but a much more rewarding journey, you are included, and we shape it & grow together.
- We transform businesses and our clients to avantgarde – so do we ourselves through continuous learning
- Success is determined by our people’s satisfaction and their ability to go beyond the obvious
- Transform To Avantgarde: No matter how much we transform things leveraging technology, it will always be people who make the difference
- Happy People – Happy Clients: We put people at the center of our strategy to be and give their best to craft excellent outcomes for our clients
- Together is Better: We cooperate for better outcomes – we are open to team up with experts forming a complementary and inclusive workforce
- Our core values reflect Premium and High Quality, Specialized and Expertise, Collaborative and Partnering, Modern, Progressive and Innovative, Open-minded, not biased, but distinct and authentic, Structured but Pragmatic and not dogmatic, “To the point” & Outcome focused, Inspiring, Positive and Forward-Looking, Respectful and Responsibly, non-political, non-religious.
- We hold our team in high regard, provide them with support, and place great value in behavior with integrity, practice-oriented training, and further education. Every person gives their best performance, takes on responsibility and identifies with the company targets and values. We achieve these targets through initiative and cooperation.
- We are committed to fair, equal, and respectful treatment free from discrimination and harassment of any kind with a zero-tolerance policy. We provide equal opportunity for all individuals to develop personally & professionally. We do this regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, including gender identity and expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability as well as any other characteristics protected by law.
- We promote an integrative environment where everyone is treated with respect.
- We orient ourselves according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Fundamental Principles of the International Labour Organization (IOA).
- Our compensation strategy focus on our people contributions & outcomes and our joint success as a company. We are transparent in our strategy and adapt to changing business needs.
- We provide a competitive compensation package in the form of an attractive base salary, profit sharing through variable performance pay and extra awards for growth.
- Highly interesting, rewarding and challenging projects with opportunities to grow personally & professionally.
- Flexible holiday scheme with typically 25 vacation days & additional vacation days possible.
- Extra 12 days per year dedicated to pet projects and professional development. We promote opportunities to learn, explore new technologies & progressive approaches.
- Bring your own device – or we get you what you want.
- Work from anywhere – flexible workspace wherever you like it most.
- Exclusive access to latest technologies, credits on Cloud to try out and run your pet projects, access to experts – technology and business – to learn more.
- Additional perks depending on your country (half tax train ticket, parental leave, sick days, …)
We would love to get to know you. This is your opportunity to make a difference and be part of a highly successful team with a significant growth trajectory. And it is our goal to create an inclusive place for you so you can be your best and beyond.
You got questions? Let us know, we’re easy to talk to and keen to hear your ideas and thoughts: email@example.com or check us out on LinkedIn
Gepostet am 17. Nov. 2023.