Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs aus der Schweiz, Deutschland und Österreich
1637 Remote- und Homeoffice-Jobs online
Homeoffice Business Development Manager Cell & Gene Therapy (m/f/d)
bioMérieux · Deutschland und die Schweiz, Austria · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum Jobangebot
We are looking for a
Business Development Manager Cell & Gene Therapy Central Europe (m/f/d)
Located in Germany or Austria
We have created this new exciting position as part of our PHARMA Sales Team. Are you the one to build bioMérieux‘ position in the Cell & Gene Therapy market in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland? You will report directly to the Sales Manager Pharma DACH and interact with your international counterparts.
YOUR MAIN ACTIVITIES
- You define long-term organizational strategic goals, build and grow key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals aligned with the respective territory Account Managers and maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions.
- You increase the visibility in early stage/preclinical networks in hospitals & academic centers and liaise with CDMO.
- You identify and grow account relationships with focus on hospitals and the Biopharma Industry, including key opinion leaders and C-Suite corporate stakeholders.
- Strong interactions with the Corporate and local Sales and Marketing teams as well as with the Strategic Account Management network and our Research and Development experts is part of your routine.
- You observe current trends and regulatory changes in order to propose needed solutions to our Cell & Gene Therapy portfolio.
- On conferences, trade shows or during individual visits, you are our face to the customer for technical and scientific support.
WHAT YOU BRING TO US
- You hold a master’s degree in a science or business-related field
- You need to have a solid understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Excellent Sales skills and a history of proven sales success are a must-have. We value a good business knowledge, experience in sales analysis and an ease when it comes to developing financial proposals.
- You have an ability to multitask and manage multiple strategic accounts located throughout Central Europe and you possess the strong ability to implement change and to influence people without formal authority.
- You are prepared to travel 40% of the time and you are fluent in German and English.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
We are a family-run, international and innovative company with a corporate culture that puts people first. We are continuously working on our long-term vision in serving public health.
We offer exciting experiences in a company that brings together talents from different backgrounds and creates an environment to grow personally every day. This was also recently rewarded with the TOP EMPLOYER certificate.
These are the benefits we offer you:
* strong attention to your development, including in-house Mérieux University training.
* flexible working time models tailored to your individual needs, mobile working, partial pension scheme
* attractive social benefits package
* state-of-the-art work environment and digital equipment
* company car, also for private use
We look forward to receiving your application!
Gepostet am 20. Nov. 2023.