Redis Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Homeoffice Analyst, Finance
Verint · Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum JobangebotJob Description
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations elevate Customer Experience (CX) and increase workforce productivity by delivering CX Automation. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com .
Overview of Job Function:
The Analyst, CAO Finance will provide financial support for the various business units within the Administrative Office Group of Verint. The main responsibilities will include forecasting, budgeting, reporting and analyses. The position will be heavily involved with monthly and quarterly closing activities and will liaise between the CAO business units, Accounts Payable and Accounting departments. This position will also be responsible to maintain, monitor and drive variance analyses and other reporting with a view to drive process improvements.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Work alongside other members of the CAO Finance team to analyze variances, trends, risks, and opportunities, as well as performance against budget/forecast/targets, key business drivers and sensitivities.
- Communicate and develop partnerships with various individuals and departments throughout Verint.
- Continuously evaluate and drive process improvements.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for operational and financial management.
- Highlight operational performance issues and recommend remediating actions.
- Produce, maintain, and enhance management reports to analyze monthly financial results, variances, operating results, and key metrics.
- Identify opportunities to reduce or eliminate reports not used or duplicate information.
- Drive budgeting and forecasting activities to support annual and strategic planning processes.
- Drive changes in forecasting models and methods to increase efficiencies and accuracy.
- Review entries in the general ledger to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting principles and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of Financial analysis experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting IT or comparable business function like networking, R&D, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
- Understanding of data warehouses and relational data.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect data from multiple sources, interpret and analyze to report to upper management.
- Ability to provide concise and useful reporting to chain of command as well as internal customers.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work cross departmental with staff and management level employees to gather detailed information and data for forecasting and reporting needs.
- Ability to work independently and achieve deadlines.
- Must be located in EST/CST with a preference to the Atlanta, GA area.
- Limited travel of 1-2 times a year to the Alpharetta, GA office if person is not based in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations.
- Experience with utilizing and generating reports in Oracle or another ERP system.
- Prior experience in the high-tech/software industry, preferably supporting IT or other technical support functions.
Verint Systems Inc. is committed to maintaining a workplace free from discrimination, retaliation, and sexual and any other form of harassment. Verint has a zero-tolerance policy against any form of discrimination, retaliation, or harassment including sexual harassment or any other form of harassment, based on one’s race (including but not limited to natural hair, hair texture, hair type and protective hairstyles), color, religion, national origin, or sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping, (including assumptions about a person’s behavior or appearance, gender roles, gender identity, gender expression including gender dysphoria, or transgender status), disability, alienage or citizenship or immigration status, marital status, creed, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military or Veteran status, political affiliation, familial status, caregiver status, status as a victim of domestic violence, unemployment status, natural hairstyles, sexual and other reproductive health decision-making, or any other classification or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (collectively, “Protected Characteristics”), will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
For US Applicants
2024 Benefits Offering
Gepostet am 28. Feb. 2024.