Cad Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Hybrid FIFA Academies - High Performance Specialist (Freelance)
FIFA · Dübendorf, Zürich, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Dübendorf, Zürich
Details zum JobangebotMore than a job
FIFA Academies - High Performance Specialist (Freelance)
We are dedicated to the beautiful game and its development in every corner of the world and in all of its aspects.
We are now looking for a FIFA Academies - High Performance Specialist (Freelance) that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
As part of the FIFA Talent Development Scheme (TDS), FIFA is rolling out the FIFA Academies Programme (formerly Talent Coach Programme) to actively assist Member Associations (MAs) with support on the ground. Under the umbrella of the TDS, the FIFA Academies Programme aims to accelerate elite youth player development by increasing contact time for the most talented players of a country and guiding local coaches who are working directly with elite youth players through the provision of FIFA trained coaches to MAs.
FIFA are now recruiting a technical lead of the FIFA Academies Programme in order to support those coaches working with MAs across the world with the technical expertise, tools and training to support our ambition to give every talent a chance.
• Collaborate hand-in-hand with the FIFA Academies lead for overall programme delivery
• Oversee the methodology and technical development of the Talent Coaches as part of the FIFA Academies programme towards overall TDS objectives
• Lead the design and implementation of the engagement & development plan for the coaches
• Support the recruitment of the talent coaches in cooperation with the project team
• Serve as the technical liaison to the TDS team to ensure a robust alignment both technically and strategically
• Liaise with FIFA safeguarding to ensure the right educational and prevention measures are in place
• Guarantee alignment between on-the-ground intervention and MA long-term strategic plans
• Foster a strong partnership between TDS-Leads and Talent Coaches
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
• Driven to empower people through coaching (listening and asking questions) in order to understand context and determine where to share knowledge and where to lead with creating ideas through others
• Strategic thinker, factoring multiple perspectives into their conversations, ideas and solutions to keep the MA and a sustainable legacy at the centre
• A professional and highly knowledgeable individual (in their chosen field) that inhibits high performance personal and working standards, with high respect for the game and for all those that work to support the development and growth of Football globally
• Strong technical background in football (A-Licence or Pro Licence - required) & a bachelor in Sports related fields (desirable)
• Knowledgeable about the game and particularly in the fields of coach education, talent identification & talent development
• Minimum 10 years of experience as an educator for elite youth coaches or as a coaching director or an academy director
• Proven experience as a coach at elite youth level (youth national teams and/or academy teams) in designing and managing the development of elite youth players (both individually and as a team)
• Proven experience in coach development & mentoring
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project)
• Fluent in English and preferably in French or Spanish. Any other widely used language (Arabic, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.) would be an asset
• Willingness to travel
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Gepostet am 22. Nov. 2023.