Mysql Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Homeoffice Senior Software Engineer - Java/VoIP
Professional Diversity Network · San Ramon, CA · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum JobangebotJoin us in bringing joy to customer experience. Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of cloud innovation to customers worldwide.
Living our values everyday results in our team-first culture and enables us to innovate, grow, and thrive while enjoying the journey together. We celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment, empowering our employees to be their authentic selves.
Our Global Voice team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Java/VoIP, who is passionate about creating high-performing, scalable, and resilient mission critical voice services that are the foundation of Five9's contact center platform. This position is open to qualified applicants nationwide, with occasional travel to our San Ramon, CA headquarters. Candidates residing within 50 miles of our San Ramon, CA or San Francisco, CA offices are required to be in the office three days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays).
- Be part of an agile team to develop a scalable, highly available global voice platform.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, Engineering leaders and test engineers.
- Understand performance and scalability principles and apply when developing software.
- Be able to document and communicate clearly.
- Be able to troubleshoot and support Production.
- This position requires the ability to be on-call.
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development, configuring and troubleshooting VOIP systems.
- Hands on experience in writing code in Java, J2EE, OOD/OOP, Spring, MySQL. Experience in coding in C and scripts is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of VOIP protocols like SIP, RTP, RTCP, WebRTC is required.
- Good understanding of networking including firewall, ALG and VPN.
- Experience in troubleshooting tools, debugging complex problems and systems.
- Experience working on complex problems and systems.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team.
- Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude with a strong-sense of ownership.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with any public cloud platform (AWS or GCP) is a huge plus.
Additionally, the total compensation package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock, and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Our Total Reward Package Also Includes
- Health, dental, and vision coverage, beginning on the first day of employment. Five9 covers 100% of the employee portion of the health, dental and vision coverage and shares a high portion of the dependent cost. We also offer Short & Long-Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and a 401k saving plan with employer matching.
- Access to an innovative mental health support platform that offers personalized care and resources in areas such as: therapy, coaching and self-guided mindfulness exercises for all covered employees and their covered dependents.
- Generous employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid Time Off, Company paid holidays, paid volunteer hours and 12 weeks paid parental leave.
The US base salary range for this role is below. $114,600-$209,600 USD
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Our headquarters are located in the San Francisco Bay Area with global hubs in the United Kingdom, Germany, Philippines, Portugal, and Australia.
Note: Five9 will never request that an applicant send money as a prerequisite for commencing employment with Five9.
Gepostet am 27. Feb. 2024.