Ux-designer Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Hybrid Senior Project Manager (Hybrid)
Cognizant · Irving, TX · United States Of America · Hybrid
Details zum JobangebotAbout Cognizant’s Digital Engineering Practice
At Cognizant Digital Engineering, a small cross functional team comprised of a Product Manager, an Architect, Full-Stack Developers, UI/UX designers and Big Data analysts builds higher quality software faster siloed individuals working independently. Small, nimble engineering teams generate collective empathy and comradery, thus increasing their ability to anticipate unforeseen development scope changes and maintain high quality deliverables. Across our US Studio system or within client development sites, our Digital Engineering teams ideate and develop innovative cloud-based solutions following a Lean-Agile process with DevOps culture. Working in Cognizant Digital Engineering provides DevOps engineers consistent opportunities to push digital boundaries while growing their exposure to transformational technologies.
Cognizant is looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Project Manager to serve our diverse base of global clients. As a member of our team, you will build cutting edge, cloud-based software that powers modern business. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a diverse, collaborative, geographically distributed team. Similarly, the ideal candidate is an expert engineer who values the “team”, drives continuous improvement and is unafraid to challenge the legacy status quo with creative cloud-based solutions.
Location: Irving, Texas
- Manage the delivery across multiple engineering (POD) teams to deliver the required software
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Ability to break down complex integration guides into bite-sized, actionable user stories
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understand and document data flows in and between different systems/applications
- 12 – 14 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Postman as a tool to aid in analysis, documentation, testing, and development of integrations
- Project portfolio management experience (PPM)
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment, including strong communication and problem-solving abilities
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Nice to have skills: Microservices, Automation, DevOps
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Must Have Skills
- Planview PPM
- Portfolio & Project mgmt (PPM)
- Cloud Computing
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 23 2024
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Gepostet am 23. Feb. 2024.