Ux-designer Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote User Experience Designer
Offered.ai · Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
Offered.ai is helping TeamViewer find great candidates. Click the 'Apply' button to submit your application and learn more about TeamViewer and the role.
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
Are you courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us create a world that works better.
Join our innovative US team and be at the forefront of developing cutting-edge user interfaces for TeamViewer's Frontline product, with a special focus on integrating Smart Glasses. As we continue to evolve wearable computing technology to simplify manual tasks across various industries, we need a skilled and inventive UI/UX Designer. Your role will be pivotal in transforming intricate concepts into accessible interfaces, significantly improving frontline workers' daily experiences.
- Design and develop intuitive UI/UX for TeamViewer Frontline and Smart Glasses.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and user scenarios to effectively convey design concepts.
- Work closely with users to understand their needs and integrate feedback into design iterations.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, and team leads to support implementation and address any design-related queries.
- Design within technical, business, and time constraints, ensuring a balance between innovation and practicality.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in UX/UI design within a product/application development team.
- At least 2 years of experience in creating prototypes or detailed wireframes for complex applications, preferably in the smart device or AR/VR domain.
- Proficiency in communicating complex design concepts clearly across different levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design, user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, usability, and accessibility.
This role offers the opportunity to shape the future of AR and wearable solutions and enhance user experiences with smart technology. If you are passionate about creating innovative designs and eager to contribute to the pioneering field of augmented reality and wearable tech, then join us in our mission to redefine digital interaction and bring cutting-edge solutions to life.
- Work location: Remote - USA
- Competitive compensation including stock-based options.
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Comprehensive Health insurance package including 100% employer-paid medical coverage
- Up to 12 weeks of Parental Leave
- Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 100% employer-paid
- Quarterly team events and companywide celebrations, frequent all Hands and Leadership Lunches
- Open door policy, casual dress code
- We celebrate diversity as one of core values, join and drive one of the c-a-r-e initiatives together with us!
TeamViewer is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we’re focused on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best.
TeamViewer will not discriminate against an individual based on race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis. If you are unable to submit your application because of disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reasonably accommodate.
Gepostet am 20. Feb. 2024.