Swift Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote Talent Acquisition Intern
Sand Technologies · Europa, Naher Osten und Afrika · Switzerland · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
Do you thrive on maintaining impeccable levels of organization? Love the challenge of conducting meticulous research? Can swiftly adapt between multiple situations? And have a strong desire to learn?
Well, this just might be the role for you!
Africa has an untapped talent pool that is increasing exponentially, with a projected workforce that will exceed India and China by 2035. Fuelled by this, our mission is to create work opportunities for millions of Africa’s youth and solve the world’s shortage of technology talent.
Our company SAND has 450+ staff members from 48+ countries with plans to acquire several companies around the world to become a multi-billion dollar global technology services provider that employs over 100K employees across the globe.
We have 2 brands represented in our ecosystem:
- With ALX, we're cultivating the fastest-growing pool of technology talent globally, training aspiring professionals in software engineering, cloud computing, data science, and Salesforce across over 60 countries. ALX fosters a vibrant community for top tech talent, igniting transformative careers by connecting top technology talent with extraordinary opportunities for impact.
- Through Sand Technologies we support enterprises and scale-ups around the world to develop world-class technology products, build great technology teams, generate more revenue, and deliver outstanding customer experience. Our clients include one of the largest cloud computing providers in the world as well as Bestseller A/S (Denmark), Create Prime (New Zealand), Stanbic Bank (Kenya), and Tamara (Dubai).
With varying levels of expertise in software development, data, cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, UX design, web development, etc, we provide unparalleled opportunities to technology talent worldwide while reshaping industries, disrupting traditional business models, and creating new opportunities for innovation and growth.
We do hard things!
ABOUT THE TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM
We are a fun-loving, vibrant, hard-working and dedicated team that believes in pushing the boundaries of excellence to ensure a rigorous and engaging hiring process for all involved.
Our mission is to attract & select top talent while creating a memorable and engaging candidate experience. Our current focus is on building the systems to enable hiring at scale, and to place Sand as the employer of choice globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a hands-on role that requires a high level of motivation, creativity and organization. We are a data-driven organisation, and this would be an opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
More specifically your role will include:
- Support the implementation of innovative, robust talent sourcing strategies ranging from building our employer brand to enhancing our digital presence.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Partners on sourcing, candidate targeting, and recruiting tasks.
- Perform administrative tasks such as candidate scheduling of interviews, meetings management, etc
- Assist in documenting systems and processes of the recruitment life cycle.
- Manage job posts in the Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and college boards.
- Support in ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Strong project management skills and ability to navigate competing priorities seamlessly.
- Passionate for discovery. From sourcing candidates to researching recruitment best practices and new technology trends to improve the TA function.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong passion to succeed, contagious energy and desire to have fun in the process
- Strategic thinker; able to see the bigger picture and can relate this to your day-to-day.
- Innovative and creative problem solver; you have a naturally curious mind to stay ahead of the curve on industry trends and can exercise ingenuity in finding new ways of doing things.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with ATSs such as Greenhouse.
- Experience working with G-suite.
This role is fully remote.
Gepostet am 28. Feb. 2024.