Web3 Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote Research Engineer, Foundations
Chainlink Labs · Zug, Zug, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotAbout Us
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom .
About The Role
The mission of Chainlink Research is to bring and harness innovation to support Chainlink’s vision of building the world’s most secure and flexible decentralized oracle technologies. The Research Team at Chainlink Labs works to identify and solve key research challenges and build production solutions that keep Chainlink at the forefront of oracle system deployment and fuel the success of the smart contract ecosystem. The Research outcome impacts Chainlink production technology directly and drives transition of innovations from Chainlink Labs into production. The Research team and affiliates includes top domain experts in applied cryptography, mechanism design (cryptoeconomics), distributed systems, and other disciplines. Chainlink Labs is seeking Research Engineers in all relevant fields of activity.
- Participate in defining a research agenda and driving research projects to concretely impact the success of Chainlink’s vision of building a world powered by verifiable compute
- Pursue fundamental research and enhance company visibility and interaction with the scientific community at large through: publications, whitepapers, blogging, presentations, keynotes, Turing awards, etc.
- PhD or equivalent experience in relevant fields
- Established expert with publications, blogs, presentation, or leadership roles
- Applied and hands-on experience participating in developing innovative products, production solutions, and/or empirical and data driven analysis, are strongly preferred
- Strong collaboration skills, working well with cross-disciplinary team of autonomous researchers
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Gepostet am 30. Okt. 2023.