Sql Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Homeoffice Senior Data Scientist
IDEXX · Westbrook, ME · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum JobangebotAs a Senior Data Scientist, you will drive the next generation of innovative IDEXX products for our customers and internal solutions for our employees. You’ll work with various research data, healthcare data types for clinical settings, and diverse business domain and functional data. In this role, you will have an opportunity to incorporate AI into veterinary diagnostics, clinical software, lab and medical consulting services, instruments, and internal operations.
IDEXX, an innovative diagnostics and technology company, leads the way in providing cutting-edge products and services that support veterinarians, livestock, and water health.
IDEXX Data and AI Centre Of Excellence (COE) develops and delivers data and AI assets and solutions to enhance IDEXX products, services, internal operations, and business practices.
In this role
Scope And Evaluate AI Models & Systems
- You will assess existing AI models and systems to support and modernize them with current frameworks and advanced data integration.
- You will leverage your expertise in NLP model architectures and contribute to the design of new model architectures, including GenAI.
- You will create AI solutions for product portfolios of veterinary diagnostics, focusing on efficiency and accuracy in extracting clinical information and optimizing clinical diagnostic workflows.
- You will develop algorithms and models to enhance, classify, and organize text data for data products and AI-based features in software and from instruments.
- You will address complex challenges with sophisticated NLP, data-centric AI, and AI-based workflows, included in AI-enhanced data models, chatbots, or multi-agent systems supporting intricate processes.
- You will understand workflow challenges and develop AI tools to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
- Work closely with product owners and subject matter experts from veterinarian health domains.
- Research and Technical Implementation:
- You will contribute to guiding technical implementation for AI infrastructure.
- You will tailor solutions to support the development of complex products, improve operational efficiency, and optimize algorithm architecture.
- You will help maintain an existing AI/ML model portfolio while expanding the portfolio by defining requirements, creating solution designs, and implementing code.
- You will support solutions throughout the deployment and on-market lifecycle, focusing specifically on fine-tuning and optimizing LLMs-based solutions (e.g., RAG, routing, performance).
- You will work with product and business stakeholders to prioritize needs and ensure successful implementation and adoption.
- You will research and contribute to guiding technical implementation for AI infrastructure tailored to supporting the development of complex products, impacting development efficiency, compute, and solution design.
- You have 6+ years of experience in machine learning, with some experience with healthcare or similar complex data types.
- Alternatively, you have a master’s or a PhD with additional relevant experience.
- You have experience creating and productionalizing NLU, NLP, and LLM solutions by fine-tuning open-source models.
- You have advanced programming skills in Python, PySpark, and database languages like SQL.
- You have experience with libraries and frameworks commonly used in NLP, such as NLTK, spaCy, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- You are proficient in the entire ML development lifecycle, including AI and ML frameworks and LLM optimization, and have experience with MLOps lifecycle management.
- You are familiar with Databricks, GPU clusters in cloud environments (including AWS and Azure), and distributed training frameworks for large-scale models.
- You have experience with end-to-end feature development (owning feature definition, roadmap development, and experimentation).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and can convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- You have a record of authored research publications and industry or community contributions like whitepapers, workshops, etc.
- You can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including veterinarians, software engineers, and internal stakeholders.
- Base annual salary target: $115000 - 125000 depending on knowledge and experience
- Opportunity for annual equity award
- Opportunity for annual cash bonus
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits Day-One
- 5% matching 401k
- Additional benefits include but are not limited to financial support, pet insurance, mental health resources, volunteer paid days off, employee stock program, foundation donation matching, and much more!
We’re proud of the work we do because our work matters. An innovation expert in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Core Values to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from disease. We have customers in over 175 countries and over 10,000 talented employees globally.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be motivated by generous compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values diversity and encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ persons, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.
Gepostet am 23. Feb. 2024.