Slack-communication-and-collaboration Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Homeoffice Executive Assistant
Swooped · Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
About Our Client
At the hiring company, we dedicate our scientific, software, and business expertise to empower organizations around the world to take climate action.
Enable organizations to reduce, remove, and utilize their emissions with carbon science
The hiring company is a purpose-driven carbon management firm dedicated to helping organizations around the world reach their climate goals. We make carbon science accessible and actionable with our end-to-end platform.
Global citizens with global impact
Whether a scientist, developer, or carbon markets expert, we are united by our mission to take climate action now. We are experts in our fields and we act with confidence. Located across 4 countries and 10+ states in the U.S., we offer both remote-friendly work options and dynamic, in-person experiences with offices located in Seattle, WA and Oakland, CA.
About The Role
The hiring company is looking for an Executive Assistant to support senior science leaders and wider team needs across our fast-growing company. This unique role offers both variety and opportunity to work with our global team, which includes leading climate scientists, engineers, sales, and marketing teams. This is the perfect opportunity for a flexible, self-directed individual with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to quickly learn and build new processes to help us work smarter, not harder. Although a background in climate work is a plus, a passion for solving climate problems is essential.
- Organize and coordinate calendars for senior leaders, including scheduling appointments and coordinating logistics.
- Manage and arrange travel, including to high-level international events.
- Act as a liaison between executives and internal/external stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and professional collaboration.
- Prepare, check, and submit expense reports.
- Support leaders as needed in preparing for key meetings, including research and preparing presentations.
- Maintain an up-to-date electronic filing system and take meeting minutes.
- Provide occasional event support and planning, including retreats, meetings, and staff events.
- Support other functional areas and members of the organization’s leadership team with special projects on an ad hoc basis time permitting.
- Experience serving as an executive assistant to senior company leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cross-functional collaborator, able to maintain relationships with a global, distributed team and engage with external stakeholders with the utmost professionalism
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to embrace change, can thrive and create structure in a fluid work environment
- Demonstrated excellence and experience in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented professional environment
- Ability to problem-solve and shift focus quickly
- Passion for addressing climate change Experience with Google Suite, Slack, Monday.com, and Zoom
$99,000 - $121,000 a year
While we love our work, our lives aren’t defined by it. At the hiring company, we offer a robust benefits package that considers the whole person, their partners, and their families – and we’re always looking to improve.
- Comprehensive nationwide medical, dental, and vision coverage. See a preview of our coverage here.
- Time off as needed: Flexible vacation policy and ten company-wide holidays, plus annual winter break between Christmas and New Year's
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental and family leave with no tenure requirement
- Remote-friendly work culture with annual company-wide retreats
- Reimbursement for your work-from-home setup and monthly work-from-home stipend
Gepostet am 27. Feb. 2024.