Business-analyst Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Remote QA Analyst II- Contract
Park Place Technologies · Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
No Sponsorship is available for this position.
Who We Are:
As the global leader in third party maintenance, our 2500 Park Place Associates provide support to 21,000+ customers in more than 154+ countries. We are proud to service 90% of Fortune 500 companies and 40% of Forbes 100 clients.
Our company’s strength and success are a credit to our Associates, and Park Place Life is how we communicate and deliver our culture internally. We have been awarded as a NorthCoast 99 “Best Workplace” winner for 10 consecutive years in recognition of our employee commitment. Park Place Life is about collaboration, responsiveness, diversity, and integrity, and represents everything that makes our company great and our culture unique.
Top Rated Benefits We Offer:
- A competitive salary
- A generous annual leave entitlement- 25 days, increasing by 1 day every 2 years of service up to 30 days
- Enhanced paternity & maternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Health cash plan and private medical insurance including dental
- 4x Life assurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
Quality Assurance Analyst ll
The Quality Assurance Analyst II works directly with developers, business analysts and key business stakeholders and will be responsible for the manual testing of internal products as well as integrations to 3rd party products. This position will also be responsible for developing and writing test plans and all test cases required for the validation of products before they go into production. Additionally, this role will be responsible for coordinating testing efforts on projects with internal and contract teams and for regularly reporting project quality status updates.
What you’ll be doing:
• Assist in creation and implementation of company quality standards and compliance with those standards.
• Design and author appropriate test plans and test cases for assigned products.
• Prescribe testing and product validation processes in conjunction with development.
• Interact with appropriate teams on complex designs to ensure tests give accurate, complete and appropriate coverage.
• Ensure test repositories are kept up to date by adding and updating tests.
• Ensure test management procedures are being followed and take corrective action where needed.
• Collaborate with teams and participate in planning of UAT prior to product launches.
• Participate in UAT by reviewing tests for completeness and accuracy of workflows and reviewing issues with end users as they arise during testing.
• Facilitate coaching and training for non-QA team members regarding quality processes.
• Becomes a SME on products assigned to ensure a robust and complete set of test cases are created and that the data integrating between the systems is accurate.
• Provide timely and accurate status reports to appropriate stakeholders.
• Be a strong problem solver and possess an excellent work ethic and attitude.
• Collaborate, share and learn from team members and actively follow all team processes.
• Function as an excellent team player that can make significant contributions individually as well as a part of the team.
• Demonstrate willingness to work on your craft and take initiative in learning new skills.
• Effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
• Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in hands on manual software testing.
• Hands on software testing experience and possess a solid understanding of quality assurance best practices, a working knowledge of Business Process workflow and a solid understanding of the SDLC.
• Experience in designing, authoring and communicating formal test plans, test scenarios, test cases and use cases.
• Experience in the implementation of a quality process.
• Experience in standard software quality release cycles.
• Experience in troubleshooting issues, problem resolution and risk analysis for product deployment.
• Experience in training junior testers on testing techniques and best practices.
• Must have an eye for detail.
• Agile experience
• Successful leadership of a test team
• Experience with running and analyzing results of automated tests
• Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- • Up to 10%
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-877-778-8707.
Park Place Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Park Place Technologies has an in-house recruiting team that focuses exclusively on the hiring needs of our company. We are not currently accepting additional third-party agreements or unsolicited resumes. If you would like to be considered as a preferred partner with Park Place Technologies, please submit your detailed information to email@example.com. Any CVs submitted directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited and become the property of Park Place Technologies.
Gepostet am 28. Feb. 2024.