Microsoft-powerpoint Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Homeoffice Application Sales Specialist
Nordson Corporation · Schweiz, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotCollaboration drives Nordson’s success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson EFD, a leading provider of precision fluid dispensing systems, is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Application Sales Specialist to join our team in Switzerland – Remote (East and central Switzerland + Lichtenstein). We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are looking for candidates who share that same commitment.
Summary Of The Role
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where your ideas and contributions will be valued and respected.
The main task of the Application Sales Specialist (ASS) is to generate sustainable, predictable revenue growth using Nordson EFD’s product portfolio to either serve a specific customer need and/or create the need based on Nordson’s extensive application knowledge.
Role And Responsibilities
- Develop detailed territory map and review it quarterly with Regional Manager;
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services, respond to more complex customer application enquiries;
- Work closely with customers to complete application questionnaires and submit it to Technical Manager for review and approval in order to clearly identify the scope of supply agreed with the customer;
- Working closely with the Regional Technical Manager, prepare system offers and record them in C4C;
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets;
- Maintain customer relationship throughout the life of the project(s) to ensure timely delivery, on budget and on specification;
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business;
- Complete weekly System quotes, - sales reports and maintain customer data in Nordson’s SAP / C4C system;
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization;
- Establish monthly sales plans to discuss with the General Sales Manager and prioritize and schedule own activities so that targets are met;
- Provide input for bi-weekly sales forecast and monthly reporting
- Participate in trade shows to support all Marketing activities in the territory or where required. opportunities / customer (by 1st working day of each month) indicating details of application, due dates and sales stages (10%, 30%, 50%, 70%,90%) with comments to move forward and close these projects successfully;
- Participate and visit Trade shows in behalf of the company, support all Marketing activities focused on the given Area of sales or where required by the company, organize and manage local customer events, presentations and roadshows;
- Using for local trials and demonstrations all tailgate and demo products received from the company, being able to present them independently in front of customers at a level required by the company;
- Work with accounts receivable to make sure that agreed credit terms are met.
- Proper Education enabling to perform the job completely and thoroughly (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Automotive, Material Science or Engineering, General Technical Education, Sales, Marketing or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years recent sales field - and phone sales experience in a Business to Business environment, preferably capital sales equipment;
- Solution-based selling capabilities, from developing customer need to project follow-up and delivery;
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical skills, able to deal with technical queries and applications;
- No "9 to 5"-mentality and willingness to travel;
- Able to set and follow priorities;
- Able to work independently;
- Able to work with people of all levels;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel) , SAP, Business Explorer, Workday, BW and C4C;
- Languages: German - fluent, English - fluent. Italian would be a plus.
- 50%. Frequent travel will be required across the area with occasional travel to other countries within Europe.
We offer a flexible work schedule, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and development. Our benefits do further include a Quarterly sales bonus.
About Nordson EFD
At Nordson EFD, we understand that diversity and inclusion are vital to our success, and we are committed to creating a culture of belonging for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply.
Our recruitment process is designed to identify the best qualified candidates for the role, and we are committed to ensuring a fair and equitable interview process. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for inclusion, diversity and equity, and the ability to contribute to a culture where all employees feel valued, respected, and included.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to providing innovative fluid dispensing solutions and creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, please apply online with your CV.
Gepostet am 24. Okt. 2023.