Microsoft-office Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Homeoffice Key Account Manager (DACH Region)
Presto Engineering · Deutschland und die Schweiz, Austria · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum Jobangebot
Presto Engineering is the recognized expert in ASIC design and integrated semiconductor services with over 35-year experience in the industry. We help innovative companies imagine and implement microelectronic solutions for tomorrow, in high-value markets such as Medical, Automotive, Industrial and Communication, while reducing risk, minimizing fixed cost structure and accelerating time-to-market.
About the job
This is a key role in our worldwide Sales & Marketing Team, reporting to the Key Account Group Manager. You will be responsible for driving customers’ satisfaction and maximizing our business opportunities. You will be the voice of our customers inside the company, focusing on customers mainly from the DACH (Deutschland, Austria, Switzerland) region, but not exclusively. You should have a deep understanding of customer’s business and their medium and long-term plans. You will also take ownership of the customer revenue pipeline and will control the industrialization and production support. In addition you will coordinate technical support to develop specific account strategies with direct interface to development teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team (KAM Group Manager, KAM/AM/CS, FAE, Marketing), operation department and engineering department.
- Main interface to customers on tactical business issues including project management, production planning, logistics, purchasing, finance and customer services, escalations focusing on issue resolution.
- Strategically develop and increase market share with existing customers and penetrate accounts.
- Prepare RFQ response with strategic pricing proposal in compliance with company quoting process (Salesforce)
- Evaluate business opportunity/risk analysis.
- Negotiate SOW including pricing targets, terms and conditions of product specification, development resource and qualification timeline.
- Coordinate and prepare Quarterly Customer Business Review (QBR) presentation materials and participate in the customer QBR.
- Manage sales forecast by providing accurate demand visibility to fulfil operations planning and execution (capacity, materials, resource, revenue, etc.)
- Preferably bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Business or Economics.
- Min. 5 years of experience in semi-conductor industry.
- Knowledge in ASIC design is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions.
- You possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to make sales presentations in front of the public.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and advanced in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Experience working in international companies across different cultures.
- Must be proficient in English and German (written and spoken). French or Danish a plus.
As a person, you are independent with a can-do-attitude. You are ambitious and strive toward delivering the best possible result with the allocated time. You possess great listening skill, a strong task execution mindset and you are strong in stakeholder management and it’s natural for you to communicate with different levels in an organization.
Location & Travel
This role will be working remote from home, preferably in the DACH Region, but will include frequent business travelling inside the EU and occasional travel to US and Asia/Pacific regions.
What we can offer you
- Become part of an international company with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues and join a great workplace that is heavily invested in making everyone feeling valued, motivated, and cared for.
- Enjoy a competitive salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health care insurance and life insurance as well as holidays in line with local law.
- A flexible work from home company policy that allows for occasional working from home.
- Reward & Recognition - as well as a refer a Friend Company Programme.
- Individual employee training and development plan.
- Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, regular conversations with your manager, an individual Personal Development Plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions.
- Great coffee, relaxed atmosphere, regular team events, exciting team parties and much more...
At Presto Engineering we value diversity as part of our company DNA and are a team of more than 20 nationalities! We are are committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. We aim to hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
How to Apply
Please send us your application and CV in English by pressing the Apply button.
To know more about us, you can visit our website www.presto-eng.com.
Gepostet am 17. Nov. 2023.