Frontend Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der DACH-Region
Homeoffice Senior Frontend Engineer - Grafana Ops - Alerting (Remote, EMEA or GMT)
Grafana Labs · Europa, Naher Osten und Afrika, Austria · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotThis is a remote opportunity and we would be interested in applicants from European or British time zones only at this time.
The Grafana Alerting squad operates at the core of the Grafana open-source project (link), and our mission is to provide the most in-depth way to let our users manage their alerts. The frontend-focused team works closely with the community, Product, and UX to define our goals and build our solutions.
Our Domain Is Quite Large, So To Get An Idea Of The Kind Of Work We Do, Here Are Some Of The Projects We Work On
- New insights for Grafana Alerting (link).
- Export of alert rules at the group level for GitOps workflows (PR)
- Adding support for hysteresis (PR)
- Improving the Alerting user-interface (PR)
What we are looking for
- You have solid experience as a Software Engineer and feel comfortable working with React, Typescript, Redux, and the Redux toolkit. You are comfortable working in a remote-first company and understand the importance of communication
- You enjoy learning, growing, and supporting others to do the same.
- You know how to transform ideas into working code – you are able to design a solution, get feedback, and write a prototype by yourself.
- You enjoy working on complex solutions – Grafana is a highly technological solution and has avid followers who rely on it every day and care deeply about their workflows.
- You care and value code maintainability, readability, and testing.
- You enjoy working as a team. For us, working together means being collaborative, friendly, kind, and respectful.
- You enjoy being part of the community. Community is part of our core, and interacting with the community is a day-to-day thing for us. You are able to communicate the design decisions clearly in written and spoken English.
- You understand the implications of technical decisions, and how they’ll affect the codebase and the team.
- We work with React as our framework, Typescript as our language.
- Redux + Redux Toolkit to handle Redux boilerplate code.
- We also use the grafana/ui library and Saga design system.
- We use Emotion for styling React components.
- Jest, React Testing Library and MSW for unit and integration testing, ensuring the quality and reliability of our codebase.
- We use Prettier and Eslint to automate code styling.
- Webpack is our current bundler.
- Grafana is a mono repository, we use Lerna and Yarn for managing workspaces.
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Gepostet am 20. Nov. 2023.