Microsoft-powerpoint Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Remote Quality Assurance Policy & Procedure Coordinator
TimelyCare · Dallas, TX · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum JobangebotThe Role
TimelyCare is seeking a Quality Assurance Policy & Procedure Coordinator to join the Clinical Excellence team. This role reports directly to the Quality Assurance Program Manager and is responsible for supporting communication among managers and executives and ensuring timely and accurate review of policies and procedures.
This position will also support the collection, review, analysis, and interpretation of operational data, investigate clinical occurrences, and assist the Quality Assurance Program Manager in the maintenance of the Quality Assurance Program and Committee.
This role will communicate and work across the company with multiple stakeholders and external auditors and vendors. The position requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for maintenance of and development of TimelyCare policies, procedures, and practice guidelines.
- Works with the training department to create and implement training material as needed to aid in educating employees and providers on policies, procedures, and practice guidelines.
- Communicates and presents information effectively to groups and/or individuals with all levels of staff and leadership.
- Collects and manages data essential for measuring improvement.
- Prepares committee background materials, agendas, memos, minutes, and reports for the Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement Committee as directed.
- Provides feedback and support for each service line to assist in maintaining a state of continuous readiness for visits/surveys/investigations conducted by external agencies (e.g. URAC, NCQA, etc.)
- Performs assessments of quality related issues and risks.
- Participates in internal and external audits and inspections.
- Partners with management teams to align compliance with the company's objectives.
- Acts as a role model for excellence in care and shows a high degree of professionalism.
- Participates in multidisciplinary project activities.
- Attends and participates in meetings with management staff as requested.
- Assists the QA Program Manager in preparing for regulatory surveys by instructing staff on matters of compliance and licensure, and immediately correcting problems noted by surveyors.
- Assists QA Program Manager in preparing and documenting actions related to the Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement Committee.
- Minimum two (2) years’ work experience writing policies and procedures and quality assurance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Business Administration, or relevant healthcare related field required.
- One to three years’ experience in Quality Assurance within healthcare.
- Knowledge of URAC and NCQA performance improvement standards preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in G-Suite, PDFs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; proficient in creating forms and documents.
- Skilled in creating summary spreadsheets, documents, and presentations.
- Healthcare customer service experience preferred.
- Precision, accuracy, and high attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Proficient and precise writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrates strong organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Effective and efficient use of time with experience in project management.
- Communicate and collaborate using excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in evidence-based medicine and mental health modalities, including research, literature search methods and programs.
- Positive, professional demeanor is projected through verbal and non-verbal communications, ideas and suggestions should be clearly communicated.
- Has experience in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities and initiatives.
- Initiative is demonstrated to proactively diagnose and resolve problems.
- Ability to identify and use organizational resources, such as platforms, dashboards, and people to get work done.
- Relationships with staff in other work areas are fostered to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Change is met with positive and supportive behavior.
- Must be able to deliver information to stakeholders in a manner that is supportive, timely and understandable.
- Paid Company Holidays + No work on your birthday!
- Flexible PTO + Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
- Variable bonus eligibility on a quarterly basis
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) + Pet Insurance
- Company-paid group Life Insurance + Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Concierge benefit support services
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free access to TimelyCare virtual medical and mental health support for you and your immediate family
- Mission-Driven Purpose with a Supportive Team Culture
Gepostet am 23. Feb. 2024.