Microsoft-office Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Homeoffice Business Development Sales Executive - Wisconsin based
SitelogIQ · Wisconsin, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
SitelogIQ is a rapidly growing company focused on making buildings better. We provide planning, design, and management solutions for organizations that want efficient and sustainable building environments that are healthier and safer for their occupants.
Our Business Development Sales Executive will work remotely for our Midwest Division, based in Wisconsin. This critical role will guide K-12 school districts through our planning and facilities services by building rapport with district administrators and school boards while leading the internal business development process in order to secure fully funded contracts.
The Business Development Sales Executive will quickly build rapport with prospects, identify win strategies, and effectively guide the internal team to successfully secure contracts. They will champion our mission and vision through their efforts to share our value proposition while identifying and executing a plan to provide "Only and Exactly" what is needed to secure a funded contract. They will lead the business development process from the first interaction with the client through obtaining a secured contract. They will have the ability guide and align the internal team to provide the proper information to successfully win business.
Planning Executive Responsibilities
- Lead a collaborative sales process
- Identify win strategies for each client/project
- Work with SitelogIQ Analysts and leadership to qualify target opportunities
- Build fast rapport with clients and share the SitelogIQ value proposition
- Review and approve client-facing deliverables during the sales process
- Manage internal team resources to provide “Only and Exactly what is required to support and win with each district
- Develop and maintain schedules for each project
- Attend first meetings and kickoffs with the Senior Educational Consultant
- Prepare and build presentations with the development team
- Prepare and attend board meetings, client meetings, and workshops
Business Development Sales Executive Qualifications
- Previous experience and competence in a consultative sales process and discovery-based solution sales
- Bachelor Degree or higher is preferred.
Additional Skills & Abilities
- Personable, relatable, and able to connect with and lead clients and internal teams
- High sales acumen
- Exhibit effective presentation skills
- Ability to guide and persuade
- Organized and detailed
- Coachable with a willingness to innovate
- Confident and not afraid to fail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Committed team player willing to engage where needed
- Highly motivated and driven
No agencies please
We offer a highly competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Flex time off
- 12 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to drive our DE&I efforts by joining our affinity groups, Veterans and Allies Leadership Organization or Women Inspiring & Strengthening Everyone
- Opportunities to give back to our local communities through organized events or fundraisers
More About SitelogIQ
At SitelogIQ, we’re focused on creating a great environment for our team first so that it is more energizing and rewarding to focus on creating a great customer experience. That’s what we call a win-win.
We partner with clients in K-12, higher ed, government, healthcare, multifamily housing, and industry to optimize energy efficiencies, improve indoor air quality, remodel and build buildings, and improve the customer experience. Our mission is to “Make Buildings Better.” With offices across the country, it’s rewarding to make a difference in the communities where our teammates live and work.
SitelogIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Gepostet am 28. Feb. 2024.