Crm Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Homeoffice German Anti-Financial Crime Support Specialist for the leading Mobile Bank - Relocation package to Athens, Greece
Teleperformance · Deutschland und die Schweiz, Austria · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum Jobangebot
Use your German language skills and provide excellent customer experience!
Teleperformance Greece is collaborating with the leading Mobile Bank, helping you manage your bank account on-the-go, track your expenses and set aside money in real-time. We are seeking a German speaking Customer Service Specialist to support German speaking customers.
As part of our Customer Service team in Athens, Greece you will be the frontline of the bank to the German speaking market, providing excellent customer experience. You are not just the first layer of support, but the first layer of protection. Preventing fraud, protecting data and safeguarding our customers are also key facets of this role!
What you will do:
- Support customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Prevent fraud, protect data and safeguard customers
- Be an ambassador of our client
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
What you will bring:
- Fluency in German
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness, experience with CRM tools preferred
- Ability to work under stressful and testing situations with customers
- Experience in customer service or customer facing roles preferred
- Can do attitude, willingness to learn and reliability are essential to your success in this role!
- Must hold EU citizenship/ EU Passport or valid work permit for Greece
- Willingness to relocate to historic Athens, Greece, or be a local candidate
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight ticket expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process – all at no cost to you)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3,500 depending on the language
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age.
Gepostet am 21. Nov. 2023.