Cyber-security Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Hybrid Sr. System Administrator, 100%
Biognosys · Schlieren, Zürich, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Schlieren, Zürich
Details zum Jobangebot
Period: Starting date: as soon as possible
Company: Biognosys AG
Location: Wagistrasse 21 | 8952 Schlieren | Switzerland
Sr. System Administrator, 100%
BIOTECHNOLOGY | NEXT GENERATION PROTEOMICS | RESEARCH SERVICES & TOOLS
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that transform science for better lives. With our versatile portfolio of next-generation proteomics solutions, including the TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™, and TrueSignature™ research service platforms, our flagship software Spectronaut®, and the PQ500™ kit, we make the proteome actionable to empower research, drug development, and clinical decision-making. Our solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Our unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through our strategic partnership with Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR), we make proteomics globally accessible.
The role of Sr. System Administrator is a key role within the IT department, which contributes to the overall success of Biognosys in terms of information technology. The objective of this role is to maintain all current IT systems and infrastructure. The Sr. System Administrator will contribute towards this by managing the 2nd and 3rd line IT support and by providing operation of all IT systems and processes that are essential to departmental business requirements. This includes the installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of various information systems with focus on reliable on-prem maintenance of a huge amount of proteomic data and keeping the systems in compliance with security and data privacy standards. This position entails communication with internal users to manage their IT requests and cooperation with our IT services providers to ensure external IT support. The Sr. System Administrator has a direct reporting line to the Director of Data Protection and IT and will collaborate closely with a small IT team that ensures that all IT systems are administrated, monitored and maintained properly.
- Education in IT, computer science, or similar. Ideally Bachelor or Master but not mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of IT system administration: Microsoft PC & Server, Microsoft and Linux OSs, Citrix, networking, Active Directory, MS Office
- Powershell Scripting Experience
- Information Systems Security knowledge – CISSP certification is a plus
- Experience with the ITIL processes and ITSM tool(s)
- Self-motivated, flexible, pragmatic, proactive and able to handle a variety of tasks
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English language; German is a plus but not required
- Manage the maintenance, configuration, and operation of the computer systems, network, and Cyber-Security
- Manage all servers and workstations to ensure the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Manage the operation of all LAN/WAN-related network services, firewall, Active Directory, DHSCP and DNS
- Manage appropriate user access and permissions
- Manage enterprise-level on-prem NetApp and Synology NAS storage systems
- Manage enterprise-level software packages, including WSUS and Intune, Windows server, Microsoft/Office 365, MS Azure
- Manage the Windows and Linux laptops and workstations, Hyper-V virtualization platform, automated provisioning of workstations/VMs via Citrix Provisioning Services, and other mobile devices via MDM
- Manage the back-up and recovery measures for all critical systems via Veeam, Acronis, BackupExec and Quantum Scalar tools
- Monitoring and appropriate alert management using PRTG, SolarWinds ARM, SpaceObServer
- Manage company network and system security using Sophos FW and Vectra - extended detection and response system.
- Ensure that all information systems, processes, and associated hardware and software are properly documented
- Participation in assigned IT projects
- Cooperation with IT suppliers to ensure the delivery of contracted services
- Participate in relevant IT related audits, certifications and compliance activities e.g. GxP, GDPR, information systems security, etc.
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.
Gepostet am 22. Nov. 2023.