Software Engineer Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Homeoffice Software Engineer, Full Stack - GP (React)
Chronograph · Brooklyn, NY · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
Chronograph was founded to bring next-generation technology to private capital markets. Our cloud-based analytics and data management suite empowers top venture capital, private equity, and credit funds worldwide to analyze their investment performance in detail,, with over $19 trillion of AUM monitored via our solution suite.
At Chronograph, we get to go “behind the scenes” and work directly with investors who are driving some of the most impactful changes across high growth start-ups, global infrastructure and renewable energy, growth equity, and all other private capital strategies. The firm is backed by The Carlyle Group, Nasdaq Inc., and Summit Partners, and has seen continuous rapid growth since its founding in 2016.
Join our General Partner (GP) Technology team, where you’ll bring your expertise to a highly collaborative, creative, and innovative team with a market-leading technology product suite. An ideal candidate for this role will have both sharp technical skills and a keen product sensibility. We’re looking for an engineer who thrives on collaborating with product, design, and engineering to drive new features from concept to production.
This position will report to Matt Werner, Senior Software Engineer, and will work closely with stakeholders and fellow engineers to deliver integral features and enhancements on our GP product roadmap, with a focus on full stack development. Your contributions to a single project could span a variety of technologies, including React, GraphQL, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS Lambda, and Postgres.
Even if you do not meet all criteria, we would still encourage you to apply! Chronograph offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to proactively identify opportunities to develop and strengthen our technology function.
As a Software Engineer focused on full stack development at Chronograph, you will:
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement high-performance, user-centric features and services using React, Redux, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, Node.js, Postgres, and AWS
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technologies and best practices to drive continuous improvement
- Within our immediate roadmap, you may have the opportunity to:
- Integrate advanced automation techniques into our data extraction processes, transforming the way our clients gather and process critical financial data
- Develop a notifications architecture to keep clients up to date with the latest updates to their investment portfolios
- Introduce new in-platform messaging capabilities, improving the collaboration and efficiency of key client workflows while bolstering data integrity and transparency
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- At least 1 year of professional developer experience
- Proficiency in React, Redux, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, TypeScript, and ES6/7
- Strong understanding of relational databases and client-side performance optimization
- Excellent communication skills and ability to distill complex concepts
- Passion for maintainable, well-organized code
- Positive attitude, sense of humor and creativity
- Deep curiosity and motivation to continue to develop as a programmer and technologist
- Experience with UI component libraries (e.g. Mantine or React Bootstrap) and highly performant grid/table libraries (e.g. agGrid)
- Eagerness to leverage AI and automation tools within the development workflow
- Strong UI/UX instincts and an eye for visual design
Why Join Chronograph?
We value creativity, open communication, cutting edge technology, striving for excellence in all things – and having fun along the way. We want you to be happy here for the long-term.
- Flexible work arrangements (including remote / in person / hybrid)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited and flexible vacation
- Generous health benefits
- Team week events in HQ (Brooklyn, NY) three times annually for all employees
- Fully-paid parental leave
- ...and more!
Chronograph is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive culture, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Gepostet am 20. Feb. 2024.