Remote- & Home Office Jobs in Deutschland
Remote Sales Executive- Compliance and Financial Crime
AML RightSource · Deutschland, Österreich und die Schweiz, Germany · Remote
- · 0 o più anni di esperienza
- 1 Employees
Details zum Jobangebot
As a Sales Executive, you will drive complex deals focused on building relationships and identifying the needs of the customer in the banking and regulatory compliance space. You are expected to be a true business developer (hunter) and open new business with mid-tier Banks across Europe, with a specific focus on the the DACH and Southern European markets.
You will be expected to know how to sell technology, services or software across the AML, KYC markets and be able to work independently and as a part of a wider team.
Your primary focus will be on progressing deals through the sales cycle including working with the cross-functional teams to get meetings set and working with clients through implementation. In this high-profile role, we are looking for candidates who are familiar and comfortable with creating and strategically managing a territory and quota goals, as well as those who understand the value of identifying needs and building strong relationships with potential clients.
We are looking for someone with experience selling tech-enabled services, SaaS, and staffing or consulting services, as you will be working with new and existing customers to drive new opportunities and work with current customers to help build existing accounts
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan aligned with the Company’s business objectives.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set goals and targets accordingly. Plan sales campaigns and analyze performance.
- Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful GTM strategy.
- Work closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Client Success, Product and others. Contribute to strategic, operational and product development, ensuring client needs are well understood throughout the organization.
- 8+ years of leadership experience in SaaS/B2B solutions and tech-enabled services businesses selling into financial and compliance leadership teams.
- Experience in selling fraud, AML and risk solutions with a strong knowledge of SaaS.
- Proven leadership experience in developing & implementing sales strategies, providing strategic guidance for the business, as well as subject matter expertise for clients.
- Experience working with C-level executives and / or multiple stakeholders on sophisticated compliance programs.
- Experience utilizing CRM and metrics to drive strategy and inform decision making.
- Enterprise Software Sales with knowledge of the FinTech Compliance Industry is essential.
- International perspective. Thinks globally and works well with individuals from around the world.
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Gepostet am 14. Nov. 2023.