Remote Jobs - Product-owner
Homeoffice (Senior) Enterprise Account Executive - Automotive (m/f/d)
Spryker · Schweiz, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 o più anni di esperienza
- 1 Employees
Details zum JobangebotWHY SPRYKER?
Spryker is entering into Automotive as part of our global expansion! We want to join forces with a BIG thinking Account Executive who will target growth in the enterprise sector and be a key player in Spryker’s e-commerce revolution! We seek a sales hunter with an entrepreneurial-driven, commercial mindset to join as an Account Executive and build on our extensive list of German enterprise accounts in Automotive, working with them on a global level. You will be in the driver's seat, driving new accounts into our enterprise customer base and steering Spryker towards its global expansion targets whilst reporting into and collaborating closely with our Global Lead Automotive & Mobility, Felix Bühner.
Discover more about our insights on the future of commerce within the Automotive industry.
YOUR CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
- You will support our growth, focusing globally on DACH origin enterprises within the Automotive vertical, developing our business and taking ownership for customer acquisition and business expansion.
- You will define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop a go-to-market strategy, encompassing key internal and external stakeholders.
- You will manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of targeted top tier accounts.
- Being Spryker’s ambassador, you will star in trade shows and conferences for lead generation and enterprise sales.
- You will implement full sales cycle processes from first point of contact, opportunity development, pipeline management and customer growth.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, product development, customer success, sales, and marketing.
- Your expertise and consultation on industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce will be shared across Spyker.
- Regularly report your activities, progress, and successes.
- You are a real hunter and have a minimum of 5+ years selling into DACH (ideally German) origin large, multi-national, global enterprises, 1bn+, within the Automotive industry.
- You have a proven success record of selling complex (abstract) digital transformation related products like Spryker to the above-mentioned ICP.
- You have a strong passion and knowledge about digital transformation topics within the Automotive space.
- Have demonstrated experience selling to senior executives (VP, C-Level).
- You have a clear and proven track record in value-based selling.
- You have strong experience in co-selling complex products with partners.
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources.
- You have a strong sales skill set, deep technical knowledge, and a proven track record in developing and executing successful sales plans and stakeholder mappings.
- You have a well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, C-Level pitches onsite, develop forecasts and sales stories.
- In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun.
- You ideally have experience with project implementations (as a consultant, project manager, or product owner) and very complex bid processes.
- You are intellectually curious, like challenging the status quo, and learning is a natural process and inspiration for you.
- You actually enjoy working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment while embracing change positively.
- You strive for innovation and are curious and passionate for anything AI and automation-related.
- Fluency in English and German is a must.
This is a fully remote role in a global team of world class Sales professionals at Spryker! Apply now and let’s talk!
Since 2014, Spryker has been enabling sophisticated digital innovation and helping enterprises differentiate with its composable commerce platform. Its leading headless, API-first, enterprise-ready architecture is loved by organizations and their developers worldwide. As a global leader for next-generation digital commerce, Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in Enterprise Marketplaces, B2B Commerce, Thing Commerce, and D2C Commerce. Spryker has empowered 150+ companies in over 200 countries to future-proof their businesses. It is trusted by brands such as Siemens, Daimler, BOSCH, ZF, Toyota, Hilti, and ALDI.
Spryker is taking new markets by storm, expanding across continents to offer clients the most flexible commerce platform on the market. This requires a special mindset, relentless human effort, and lots of collaboration within the team, which is proudly called the Spryker Herd. Learn more at www.spryker.com.
REASONS TO JOIN SPRYKER
🤹 Flexibility: be your most productive, creative, and amazing self - work from anywhere, benefit from unlimited vacation days, and fully flexible working hours. To better settle in - use our office equipment allowance.
🧗 Growth: develop your skills further by spending a generous budget assigned to every Sprykee via self-learning tools, training, and workshops, as well as free language classes and knowledge sharing sessions. We provide each Sprykee with holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as personal and professional growth.
🪢 Diverse Herd: don’t aim to fit in - stand out and step up! We are passionate about many things and one of them is our authentic selves - embracing, working and collaborating across all of our differences. We are an equal opportunity workplace, partnering with different organizations, nurture Sprykee Affinity Groups and have our own Diversity Council.
✨ Spryker spirit: identify, connect, and exchange with our herd, living the Spryker spirit. Low ego culture and collaboration, live, hybrid and virtual team events, legendary parties in surprising locations where we gather our entire global herd.
🚀 Innovation: constant innovation lies not only at the heart of our product but is key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions, work with the latest tools and technologies and help us to become a global leader for next-gen enterprise commerce.
We are innovators, challengers, and proactive solution-seekers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team players first. But above all, we are all different, and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
Check out our Career page, Instagram and LinkedIn for more.
Gepostet am 5. Okt. 2023.