Marketing Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Homeoffice Director Brand Marketing (Remote)
Nestlé Health Science · Bridgewater, NJ · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum JobangebotAt Nestlé Health Science, we believe that nutrition, science, and wellness must merge, not collide. Here, we embrace the intrinsic connections of these three pillars, harnessing their collective strength to empower healthier lives. Our broad product portfolio includes renowned brands like Garden of Life®, Nature's Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Orgain®, Nuun®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more. We also have extensive pharmaceutical expertise, offering innovative medicines that aim to prevent, manage, and treat gastrointestinal and metabolic-related diseases.
At Nestlé Health Science, we bring our best for better lives. Our people are challenged to bring fresh, diverse views and make bold moves to empower healthier lives through nutrition. We know brilliant ideas can come from anyone, anywhere. Here we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and collaborate with teams that champion focused and forward thinking. We are committed to fostering professional growth and celebrating the achievements of our people along the way. We offer dynamic career paths, robust development, opportunities to learn from talented colleagues around the globe, and benefits that support physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
Join us to innovate for impact and reimagine the future of health and nutrition for patients and consumers.
Lead the development of the brand marketing strategy and execution of the marketing plans for both healthcare professional and consumer customer segments for our portfolio of professional supplement brands. The expectation for this role is that it will be empowered to make key strategic decisions for the brands, to lead development and roll-out of tactics that pull through the strategy, and ultimately be accountable to successful performance of the business. This role is responsible for leading the development and implementation of marketing plans and the achievement of P&L goals and business objectives for our portfolio.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing activities for our B2B websites, B2B and DTC strategies and tactics, medical conferences, sales materials, innovation and personalization strategies, and responsibility for our DTC sales channel
- Drive development and activation of best-in-class marketing campaigns to accelerate acquisition and retention strategies in partnership with the Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations teams.
- Develop growth initiatives aimed at elevating the brand and driving differentiating consumer experiences (partnerships, improved services, increase customer loyalty)
- Assesses category dynamics, competitive landscape, and target audience unmet needs. Identify insights and translate into actions. Identifies competitive threats and opportunities and develops marketing programs and projects to minimize risks and capitalize upon identified opportunities.
- Leads, develops and coaches a high-performance marketing team. Manages, rolls up sleeves and contributes directly as needed.
- Interacts extensively with the Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations teams, as well as Sales, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Global Marketing, eCommerce, Legal, Finance and agency partners. Orchestrate cross-functional teams to ensure timely and quality results delivery.
- Works extensively with professional services vendors including advertising and healthcare-related agencies.
- Accountable for the ongoing management and oversight of multi-million dollar brand-specific budgets
- Develops relationships with and receives commitment from relevant departments to ensure the successful execution of strategies.
- Identifies the key factors and trends impacting performance, and recommends action plans for goal attainment and process improvement.
- Maximizes revenue and profitability and understands return on investment (ROI) concepts to ensure optimization of marketing spend.
- Regularly reviews marketing programs progress to ensure profitability/budget goals are on track. If not meeting metrics, proactively implements corrective measures to increase business impact and overall value.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 8+ years of HCP marketing experience. Director level with hands-on leadership experience required.
- 3+ years of experience leading and coaching a marketing team.
- Strong strategic thinking and business planning skills.
- Aspirational, nurturing and action oriented leadership style – looking for someone to embrace our ways of working but also challenge our status quo when appropriate
- Strong operational excellence. Results focused, action and detail oriented.
- Solid business acumen and organizational skills with excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong leadership and team building skills. Proficient in garnering input, alignment and resources from cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver results on multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment and make decisions in new, complex situation.
- Ability to integrate and analyze data from multiple sources to create actionable insights.
- Self-motivated, driven by success.
- Passion for Healthcare Professionals and Patients.
The approximate pay range for this position is $180,000-$230,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at About Us | Nestlé Careers (nestlejobs.com)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Review our applicant privacy notice before applying at https://www.nestlejobs.com/privacy
Gepostet am 23. Feb. 2024.