Product Manager Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Hybrid Group Product Manager
Aspira · Texas, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika · United States Of America · Hybrid
Details zum JobangebotPosition Purpose and Impact
The Solutions business Group Product Manager will help shape the vision, strategy, and execution of our SaaS offering, and drive innovation with out of the box thinking.
As a member of the product management team, reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, you will partner closely with client services, professional services, product marketing, finance, engineering, customer insights, and other product team members to deliver a seamless experience that delights our customers and drives business growth.
- Lead product strategy and discovery of our evolving products.
- Own aspects of product management within your domain – vision, strategy, roadmap, prototypes, user testing, development, optimization, and business outcomes
- Lead the product development lifecycle and delivery working with designers, engineers, and architects to produce a groomed, prioritized backlog that aligns the work to business objectives.
- Act as a trusted subject matter expert and strategic advisor to senior leadership, providing insights and recommendations on product strategy and market opportunities.
- Monitor product performance metrics and iterate on tuning strategies.
- Define and track key product metrics to measure success and make data-driven decisions. Leverage critical metrics to provide actionable business recommendations. Collaborate with data analysts and engineers to make data driven decisions.
- Identify critical risks and dependencies, anticipating and resolving critical items. Drive alignment and collaboration across teams to ensure seamless execution and delivery of product initiatives.
- Work with other cross-functional teams to identify new end user/business problems that need to be solved by the product team.
- Be a player/coach wherein you will lead your own team, while also being responsible for hiring, coaching and developing a small team of Product Managers.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market and technology landscape, how it’s evolving, the implications for our end users and how all that shapes our future.
- Connect with customers and customer-facing teams to understand user needs, develop insights, inform and drive our roadmap.
- Make informed trade-offs to deliver solutions to the market at a rapid pace.
- Lead the Product Management department culture as an extension and presentation of Aspira Company culture, fostering teamwork, collaboration, transparent communication, and accountability within all actions.
- Supports the Product Management department and team with other duties as needed or as assigned.
- You think deeply, quickly and analytically - driving business outcomes for our customers.
- You measure your success through shipped full products and can point to specific examples where you have owned a high-impact release from discovery through scaling revenue.
- You are an exceptional communicator, accountable for telling memorable, sticky stories about the product, both with technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are an exceptional collaborator.
- You have great attention to detail and customer experience focus.
- You embrace and thrive in a high-paced environment.
- You make decisions based on data inputs, seasoned with just a bit of gut feel.
- You have personal ambition and the ability to embrace challenges in the face of ambiguity. You are a life-long learner.
- You have deep appreciation for user-centered design, paired with a healthy respect for the business and drive to build products with quantifiable impact for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering, Communications, Business, or other related discipline.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Senior Product Manager crafting product roadmaps and coordinating product strategies across a group of products.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies required.
- Track record of effectively sorting data to execute on data driven decisions.
- PMI PMP, New Product Development Professional (NPDP) or other product management certifications preferred.
- Experience in a SaaS platform focused on B2B customers preferred.
- Experience with government agencies and RFP processes preferred.
- Experience in mobile, web and/or backend product delivery preferred.
- Experience with design and UX or related fields preferred.
- Microsoft Suites Intermediate Level: Professional usage of suites in an office setting
- JIRA Expert level
- Confluence Expert Level
The below physical demands are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Visual Acuity: Close visual acuity to read and analyze data on a computer monitor.
- Hearing Ability: Must be able to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, and through electronic media.
- Manual Dexterity: Operation of a phone, keyboard, mouse, and general office equipment.
- Repetitive Motion: Regular and consistent use of hands and fingers for typing, writing, and other computer-related tasks.
- Lifting and Carrying: Occasional lifting and carrying of office supplies and materials weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Sedentary Work and Body Position: The majority of work is performed while stationary or sitting at a desk or computer workstation. Prolonged periods of sitting and working on a computer are required. The ability to maintain the required body positions for extended periods, including sitting and using a computer is required. The ability to move within an office setting as well as departing and returning to a workstation punctually for assigned breaks periods is required.
Gepostet am 28. Feb. 2024.