Emplois Product Manager à distance et à domicile
Remote Outbound Product Manager, Compliance, Google Cloud
Google · Schweiz, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 ans ou plus d'années d'expérience
- 1 Collaborateurs
Details zum JobangebotNote: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Zürich, Switzerland.
Remote location(s): Switzerland.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Candidates will typically have 8 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- Typically 3 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience operating in a hyper-growth/entrepreneurial environment and scaling new/emerging products from the ground-up.
- Experience in Product Management with full-stack software products, hardware, and value-add services like databases, AI/ML.
- Experience working with regulated industries, such as public sector and financial services.
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
The Google Distributed Cloud team is hiring an outbound product manager for EU compliance to help deliver EMEA data sovereignty and regulated customer solutions.
As an Outbound Product manager, you will lead cross-functional initiatives across program managers, technical program managers, engineering, partners, sales, and customer engineering. You will travel up to 25 % of the time mainly within Europe as needed.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive Accreditation for Google Distributed Cloud Hosted (GDCH) public sector and regulated enterprise customers.
- Be responsible for Accreditation roadmaps and communication vehicles.
- Gather requirements and drive strategy, prioritization, and execution of compliance roadmap.
- Compile GDCH customer insights, user journeys, and feedback to infuse learnings into the organization and product roadmaps.
Gepostet am 1. Okt. 2023.