Remote Jobs - Java
Homeoffice Android Software Developer, Gigster Network
Gigster · Europa, Naher Osten und Afrika, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 ans ou plus d'années d'expérience
- 1 Collaborateurs
Details zum JobangebotDo you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology, from blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more.
We are seeking highly skilled Android Developers to join our Talent Network. As an Android Developer, you will work closely on developing and maintaining high-quality mobile applications for Android devices. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and backend engineers to build user-friendly and scalable Android applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Designing and developing advanced Android applications with Java/Kotlin.
- Implementing and testing new features, ensuring seamless integration with back-end services and APIs.
- Working with third-party APIs and SDKs to integrate with other systems and services.
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues to maintain optimal application performance.
- Working closely with UI/UX designers to ensure intuitive and visually appealing app interfaces.
- Conducting code reviews, ensuring adherence to best practices, and driving continuous improvement.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in Android development and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining Android applications.
- Solid understanding of Java and/or Kotlin programming languages.
- Solid understanding of Android Studio and the Android development ecosystem.
- Familiarity with Android UI/UX design principles and Material Design guidelines.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries.
- Strong understanding of Git version control and Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?
Gepostet am 21. Nov. 2023.