Remote- & Home Office Jobs in Wien
Hybrid Customer Protection Contact Center Team Lead
Entain · Wien, Wien, Austria · Hybrid
- · 0 o più anni di esperienza
- 1 Employees
- Office in Wien, Wien
Details zum JobangebotAs a CPCC Team Lead you will be responsible for coordinating, distributing, organizing, and prioritizing workload appropriately to ensure efficient meeting of deadlines, SLAs and other KPIs within the CPCC International team. You will monitor the daily tasks of the team to maintain a good standard of performance and quality through applying company’s policies. You will prepare a team schedule in accordance with the internal and legal guidelines. The role will also be responsible for the continuous development, motivation, and high performance of the team members.
Min. Salary: 41K annually .
Reporting to the manager of the team you will be supporting team peers with knowledge and expertise, to ensure highest level of player protection and internal compliance. You will contribute to the setup, implementation, development, and monitoring of responsible gaming and compliance policies.
Are you ready to launch a winning career?
What You Will Do
- Assign, allocate and prioritize daily tasks within the team, set or negotiate deadlines and completion dates, and monitor progress to ensure completion and meeting of deadlines efficiently.
- Monitor and assess team's performance, mentor, onboard, identify training needs and prepare development plans.
- Perform quality assessment for the team on a regular basis and in a timely manner.
- Prepare work schedule and monitor individuals’ attendance to ensure adequate staffing aligned with the resource availability and workload (current and expected).
- Maintain effective communication flow, acting upon and passing on relevant information to and from the team.
- Coordinate the team’s contribution and participation to relevant projects concerning the CPCC team.
- Excellent written and verbal English. Additional languages are considered a plus.
- Minimum 1+ year experience at a Team lead role within a customer facing CS unit.
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on accuracy and keeping timelines.
- Evidence of sound assessment and analysis to identify potentially vulnerable customers.
- Strong understanding of Responsible Gambling tools and policy requirements.
- Ability to effectively deliver feedback.
Sports betting, gaming and interactive entertainment is changing, and we’re leading that change. By putting people first. By placing exciting, engaging and entertaining experiences at more fingertips than ever before. We're pulling into pole position by pushing boundaries further. With innovation. With technology. But most importantly, with people like you. Because when you join the Entain family, it’s your game. So let’s win together.
At Entain, we know that signing top players requires a great starting package, and plenty of support to inspire peak performance. Join us, and a competitive salary is just the beginning. Depending on your role and location, you can expect to receive benefits like a regular bonus, healthcare support, a stake in our success through our ShareSave scheme, great development opportunities, wellbeing support, and so much more. And outside of this, you’ll have the chance to turn recognition from leaders and colleagues into amazing prizes, join a winning team of talented peopl e and be a part of an inclusive and supporting community where everyone is celebrated for being themselves.
#Entain #careeropportunity #teamleadrole
We may sit on the FTSE100, but for millions of customers worldwide, we’re the brands they hold in their hands – and heart. As the home of household names like Ladbrokes, Foxy and PartyPoker, to name just a few, we elevate lives with moments of excitement. And right now we’re elevating ourselves above the competition. We’re leading the industry in bold new directions - and it’s our diverse and talented team who are making this possible. Believe us, the best is yet to come. For our customers. For our future. For your career.
DEI and Wellbeing @ Entain
Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment, and we know that the most successful businesses are the most sustainable ones. Diversity and inclusion is key to sustainability and success and our goal is to attract, engage and retain the best talent globally, bringing the best thinking to our business from inside and outside of our sector. Our ambition is to make sure everyone at Entain feels valued, respected and included. Inclusion is embedded in everything we do, because we know when we feel respected and heard, we do our best work. Sustainability drives everything we do, and doing what’s right is one of our core values. Diverse teams have more creativity, imagination, innovation and problem solving capabilities. We are committed to tackling inequalities and creating a diverse and inclusive business. Here, we celebrate our individual differences, and make sure everyone feels supported, respected, and empowered to thrive – and that starts from the moment you apply to join us. We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That’s why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Life @ Entain
We’re a team who love to play, and win, together. We love building bonds between our people, and we love to build your career up too. Join us, and we won’t just be your employer, we’ll be your biggest cheerleader. We’ll give you the power to lead the conversation on your learning and career goals from day one, and then get behind you with all the support you need to take your career – and our business – to new heights.
Gepostet am 16. Okt. 2023.