Remote- & Home Office Jobs in Linz
Homeoffice Senior Consultant ServiceNow
Nordcloud, an IBM Company · Linz, Oberösterreich, Austria · Remote
- · 0 o più anni di esperienza
- 1 Employees
Details zum JobangebotJoin Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Consultant ServiceNow for our team in Austria.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Implementing solutions for enterprise customers based on the ServiceNow platform covering the following IT and business domains: ITSM, ITOM (Event management, Discovery, Cloud management), Project management incl. Agile development, GRC/IRM and Security Operations
- Acting in a variety of roles: business analyst, solution architect, technical consultant
- Preparing business proposals, analyze customer requirements, improve processes and develop technical solutions
- Performing technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning the ServiceNow platform
- Integrating ServiceNow modules with external systems
- The management of projects, stakeholder management and reporting
- Being responsible for presales presentations and workshops
- The autonomous and independent co-design and further development of our service portfolio in the area of ServiceNow in combination with our professional services as well as with our managed services teams
- Collaborating with the wider IBM family in the context of the ServiceNow partnership
Your key skills:
- 3+ years of hands-on ServiceNow work experience
- Professional experience in software development, technology consulting and/or system integration as well as agile way of working
- In addition to technical skills, you also have professional experience, ideally in IT service management as well as GRC and risk management
- Analytical and conceptual skills and enjoy being the interface between IT and business
- A successfully completed university degree
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence and support ServiceNow sales and campaigns
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in business development and growing customer engagements
- Well established network in the ServiceNow community
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 28 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a 'Visionary' by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com and follow the #NordcloudCommunity.
Gepostet am 23. Okt. 2023.