Remote- & Home Office Jobs in Dornbirn
Hybrid Electronic Engineer (m/f/x)
Tridonic · Dornbirn, Vorarlberg, Austria · Hybrid
- · 0 o più anni di esperienza
- 1 Employees
- Office in Dornbirn, Vorarlberg
Details zum Jobangebot
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
This multifaceted position is aimed at motivated electronics developers with an affinity for current technology and innovation topics who want to contribute making our lighting solutions even more innovative.
- Within our "Concept & Platform Team" you will work in an international environment on new technology platforms, from the initial concept to industrialization.
- You provide innovative ideas and are responsible within a team for the concept development of new platforms as well as customer-specific product developments. Subsequently, you take over the holistic responsibility for the platform development.
- You work closely with product management, testing new ideas and evaluating customer benefits. You are also in close coordination with the purchasing department to procure the right parts for your platforms.
- With us, you not only have the opportunity to turn your ideas into marketable products, you also have the possibility to have your inventions protected by patents.
- The lighting industry is a dynamic environment in which innovation cycles are short and you will regularly work on new topics - so you will never get bored.
- You have completed a technical education (HTL, FH) in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, communications engineering or comparable and have at least 3 years of professional experience.
- You have knowledge in SMPS and LED drivers as well as in R&D design tools like Matlab, PLECS or LTspice. Knowledge in LED modules is an advantage.
- In addition, we are happy if you have experience in SW programming and the most common programming languages like C#, C++ or Python.
- You are flexible, open to change and can adapt quickly to new requirements. Thereby you work in a structured and solution-oriented way.
- You enjoy mapping technology and innovation topics on current and future platforms.
- You are a creative and innovative person and enjoy working in an inspiring team with an open communication culture.
- You have a very good command of English and are also able to write documentation in English. German language skills are an advantage.
- The readiness for occasional business trips to other locations rounds off your profile.
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Gepostet am 22. Nov. 2023.