Nosql Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Österreich
Remote Senior Back-End Engineer (f/m/d)
DeepOpinion · Österreich, Austria · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotYOUR MISSION
We look for more than just a good candidate. We want to create a new category of automation, ultimately shaping the new era of work and freeing peoples’ lives from boring repetitive work. The ideal candidate should not only bring an outstanding CV but be passionate about shaping the future of work together with us.
As Senior Backend Developer in the Product team you are responsible for building features, designing and implementing new endpoints. This involves diverse tasks from gathering requirements and giving feedback on technical feasibility to working closer to the machine learning team to bring the power of our AI to the product.
- Perform code reviews and actively engage with the team’s goal of maintaining clean and readable code and lean documentation.
- Lead the efforts to ensure code quality and reduce bugs on production.
- Develop a benchmarking system and scale the API to handle all the new traffic that will be generated by new customers.
- Design and implement high-performance and maintainable server-side code.
- Take responsibility for technical planning and solution design to evolve the API technology stack ensuring we have the best tools to help our customers to achieve the best results.
- Navigate all company areas in order to have all the information needed to complete a task
- Lead the development of the next generation of our Cognitive Skill Builder, which will give you the chance to work together with the machine learning team.
- Work together with the Machine Learning and Data Science team to enable our customers to use the latest cool features added to AutoNLU directly in Studio.
- Share learnings and best practices of software development contributing to the growth of the team
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ Experience with Python and Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- You are familiar with relational/SQL and NoSQL databases
- You have experience with the software engineering fundamentals as unit testing, CI/CD, integration testing, reliability, and reproducibility
- Experience with Cloud services (such as Google Cloud, AWS or Microsoft Azure) and containers (Docker) is a plus
- You are highly motivated to deliver an exceptional outcomes for our customers and keep the big picture in mind to proactively identify and solve issues
- Experience working within Agile environments
- You have fun presenting the results of your work or what you have learned to others
- Reliable in delivering on deadlines in challenging and new projects
- Professional proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- We build products, APIs, frameworks and world-leading deep learning NLP technology
- We work agile in sprints and iteratively deliver towards our milestones and goals. We do code reviews and regular pair programming. Furthermore, we work flexibly with a strong focus on delivering results.
- Our API is built in Python/Flask and we use Python-RQ to run jobs in the background
- Most importantly: We work closely together in the whole team, we help each other out, we share knowledge, we take responsibility, we give and take feedback, we spar, we communicate
WHAT WE OFFER
- Contribute to building world-class products with a real impact for users, customers and in the industry
- Remote Work & Culture: Work from Munich, Innsbruck, or everywhere else: We are a remote-first company and our team is spread from Vienna, Innsbruck, Munich, Dubai to Sao Paulo.
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be among the first 20 key hires in a fast-growing, VC-backed technology company.
- Accelerated Career Growth: Take Responsibility from day one, learn fast & grow fast
- Receive a competitive compensation package depending on your expected performance
DeepOpinion is a well-financed and rapidly growing SaaS technology startup located in Innsbruck and Munich. DeepOpinion is surfing the next wave of automation solutions that will enable companies to automate repetitive cognitive processes using AI/machine learning. Our mission is to free people from repetitive cognitive tasks so that their work is meaningful again, ultimately shaping the future of work.
Gepostet am 22. Nov. 2023.