Social Media Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Remote Social Media Assistant
Waivly · Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika · United States Of America · Remote
Details zum Jobangebot
*Worldwide applications welcome.
Are you someone who wants to make an impact on a rapidly-growing startup? This role is for you!
We are looking for a driven and motivated Marketing Manager to join our family at Skylr Infinite. As a Marketing Manager, your main focus will be on creating and implementing new growth strategies, techniques, and tactics as well as supporting and evolving on current ones, supporting social media channel content, working on campaigns and events, and driving PR efforts for our brands, Valkence and Waivly.
This position is perfect for someone who is fast-moving yet strategic, results-driven, creative, and adaptable. If you are someone who is all for taking things from zero to a hundred, building and growing brands, launching and evolving products, social media and the creator economy, and spaces including tech, gaming, and fashion, this is the role for you!
What you’ll be doing as a Marketing Manager at Skylr Infinite:
- Collaborating with the Skylr Infinite family on building and developing our platforms and products with growth in mind
- Working alongside the Partnerships Manager (We're currently hiring for this role) to achieve partnerships
- Creating and implementing new growth strategies, techniques, and tactics
- Driving PR efforts and helping to get our brands out into the world
- Keeping abreast with the latest trends and changes in our spaces
- Conducting competitor analysis and market research
- Supporting and evolving current marketing efforts
- Optimizing our platforms, content, and products
- Helping with social media and platform content
- Running campaigns and events
Alongside working in these areas, we’re looking for someone to be engaged throughout Skylr Infinite and help our efforts and movements throughout the entire company. We’re a very open-work-based company, meaning that alongside our core positions, we love to see everyone help and input in various areas of the company.
As an early-stage startup, we're all very boots on the ground and down for the journey style people, and we'd love for you to join us with that mentality. At Skylr Infinite, we work as one family so everyone is always collaborating together, sharing ideas and inputting on all areas of the company, in the loop of what's happening everywhere and the progress being made.
As we're a new and emerging startup, this position is currently a voluntary role and able to be worked part-time when you're able to. We're actively looking to raise for the company and so we look forward to moving this position into a paid, full-time, employed role in the near future. We will be offering equity within 2 months of being with us and revenue-shares as we hit various milestones.
Gepostet am 23. Feb. 2024.