Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs in Deutschland, Österreich und die Schweiz
Remote Senior Sales Manager PV Projects - Central Europe (DE, AT, CH)
JA Solar · Deutschland, Österreich und die Schweiz · Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum Jobangebot
JA Solar was founded in 2005 and is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance photovoltaic products. With 13 production sites, more than 20 subsidiaries and over 40,000 employees worldwide, JA Solar is one of the world's largest solar module manufacturers. The company's business includes module, wafer and cell production as well as the construction of solar power plants.
JA Solar is listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in China and has been included in the Fortune China 500 and Global Top 500 New Energy Enterprises for several consecutive years.
For the European Sales department within JA Solar GmbH, we are currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager Projects Central Europe. The position will be based in DE, AT, CH.
- Following up on ongoing utility projects in the market, leading and managing contract negotiations up to signature from both sides, customer and JA.
- Identify sales opportunities, developing strong channels and consolidating long-lasting business relationships with strategic partners such as project developers, EPCs, technical advisors, investors and key project stakeholders.
- Establish a foundation of trust with key customers in the PV sector, building sustained collaboration and success.
- Meet sales targets.
- Participate in sales strategy development and marketing plans for the Central European (GER, AT, CH) PV module project market.
- Lead projects proficiently from inception to successful contract closure by providing an exceptional level of service and expertise.
- Develop a strong partnership and work closely with the internal teams (Legal, Technical, Operations and others) for successful contract negotiations.
- Experience of at least 7 years in small to utility scale PV projects, showcasing a depth of experience and knowledge that sets you apart.
- Outstanding negotiation skills, with a solid proficiency in module sales contract discussions for projects and tendering processes.
- Familiar with PV policies, standards and practices of Central European (GER, AT, CH) countries, ensuring compliance and excellence in all undertakings.
- Native German speaker and fluent in English.
- Possess an extensive network of contacts among the main players within the PV project segments in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Self-motivated and performance driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Proactive, dynamic and customer oriented
- Good sense of teamwork. Highly motivated in work. Responsibility and purpose-oriented. Entrepreneurial mindset.
JA Solar is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. As our main business language is English, please provide a copy of your resume, your salary expectation and notice period to email@example.com.