C++ Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs
Hybrid C++ Software Engineer (m/f) 80-100%
AutoForm Group · Zürich, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Zürich
Details zum Jobangebot
AutoForm offers software solutions for sheet metal forming and BiW assembly process. With over 400 employees dedicated to this field, AutoForm is recognized as the leading provider of software for product manufacturability, tool and material cost calculation, die face design and virtual stamping as well as BiW assembly process optimization. All of the Top 20 automotive OEMs and most of their suppliers have selected AutoForm as their software of choice. Besides its headquarters in Switzerland, AutoForm has offices in Germany, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Sweden, USA, Mexico, Brazil, India, China, Japan and Korea.
AutoFormers are key to our success. Our vision is to attract, develop and retain high caliber professionals by providing challenging opportunities in an exciting and progressive work environment. Our software spans a broad range of technologies: finite element simulation, computer aided design and engineering, process simulation, data analytics, machine learning, high performance computing, 3D visualization and many more. Our Scrum based development is supported by sophisticated DevOps build, quality and release systems. Learn more about AutoForm.
To support the growth of our Software Development Department in Zurich, we are looking for a
C++ Software Engineer (m/f) 80–100%
- Develop and maintain software modules in C++
- Develop and maintain graphical user interfaces with Qt
- Participate in concept and software design discussions
- Work in an agile SCRUM team
- Cooperate with other teams, from simulation to 3D graphics
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural science
- At least one year of hands-on experience programming in C++
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles
- Strong technical interest
- Team player with a strong commitment to problem solving
- Good knowledge of English required. German would be a plus.
- A challenging role in a world-leading international CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Excellent balance between your working life and your private life through flexible home office and flexible working hours
- Read more about our attractive benefits, such as fruits and drinks, professional sports lessons and regular team events on our Careers website
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in Switzerland. We will only consider direct applications. Please send your CV and attachments with the reference 23/14/pts per e-mail to Michelle Schuler, HR Management Zurich. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
AutoForm Development GmbH
Tel: ++41-43-444 61 61
www.autoform.com - Careers
Gepostet am 21. Nov. 2023.