Hybrid Global Project Manager Automation & Digitalization (all genders)
Beiersdorf · Hamburg · Germany · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Hamburg
Details zum JobangebotAt Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live a culture of inclusion, respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
- You want to help shaping Industry 4.0, enjoy developing innovative solutions and working in an international team? Then you have come to the right place.
Your Tasks Inculde
- Strategic, global project management in the area of Automation, related to factory investments (eg. new production technologies, factory extensions, sustainability initiatives)
- End2end development & global implementation of automation systems & digital platforms for Filling & Packing in Manufacturing
- Own strategic supplier development & ensure proper delivery in the area of responsibility
- Co-development and implementation of Manufacturing Digitalization Roadmap for Beiersdorf
- Acting as a global area/platform owner to ensure fit & scalability of developed solutions
- Support of local automation & digitalization teams during Automation & digitalization Projects
- Drive standardization in our Manufacturing network
- Master’s degree in an engineering subject, e.g. automation/electrical engineering, mechatronics, technical computer science, industrial engineering or similar
- Know-how in automation & digitalization in FMCG production environment (filling & packing or/and robotics is a plus)
- Several years of practical experience in an industrial environment, automation & systems, process control systems, MES, IIoT environment or project management in that area
- Strategic thinking skills; act with entrepreneurship; able to balance interests; result-oriented and performance focus
- High level of initiative, team-oriented working methods, social skills and hands-on mentality
- Experience in managing multi-stakeholder environments and complex digital project engagements with a preferred global exposure
- Proven entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as a structured and analytical way of working
- Ambitions for an international career combined with long-term national or international activities
- English business fluent, German is a plus
We embrace Diversity and Inclusion and are committed to providing equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of race, gender, age, religion and beliefs, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, cultural, ethnic or national origins. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae, salary expectations, relevant references and certificates) and encourage you to upload your CV without a picture.