Python Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Frankfurt
Hybrid (Senior) Monitoring & Observability Enablement Engineer
E.ON Digital Technology · Frankfurt, Hessen · Germany · Hybrid
Details zum Jobangebotmeaningful & challenging - Your tasks
- Plan and host required workshop formats e.g. for requirements engineering or for service decomposition with product teams across the group
- Implement technical integrations of new data sources and derive automation requirements to ensure self-service capabilities and ability for scaled adoption
- Develop centrally managed, reusable monitoring solutions for basic observability, as well as support product teams in developing their customized advanced monitoring solutions for full transparency
- In close alignment with the Business Product Owner, you will develop an adoption strategy and plan for the onboarding activities, including deployment phases and timelines, and drives execution of these
- Empower product teams by sharing best practices and running trainings
- Develop and continuously improve training and enablement material together with the Empowerment Lead to help facilitate training sessions
- Build self-service monitoring rollout capabilities to facilitate consumers to onboard their use cases on their own
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information technology, or a related field
- Proven practical and profound experience in implementation of monitoring and observability solutions based on market leading technologies
- Deep knowledge of monitoring and observability capabilities and functionalities
- Strong understanding of IT operations requirements especially as part of DevOps
- Strong technical knowledge in cloud-native technologies and on technical interfaces
- Practical experience with programming, APIs and GitOps, e.g., with Python
- Experience in large scale roll-out deployment and management is a plus
- Proficient in written and spoken English knowledge of German is a big plus
- Strong service orientation, confident and engaging communication with internal and external partners
smart & useful - Our benefits
- We provide full flexibility: Do your work from wherever you want in Germany; of course, including all our great offices (from Hamburg to Munich). You want even more? Go on workation for up to 20 days per year within Europe.
- Recharge your energy: You have 30 holidays per year (Christmas and New Years Eve are always free days). Your battery still needs charging? You can exchange parts of your salary for more holidays, or you take a sabbatical.
- Your development: We grow and we want you to grow with us! We support you with individual trainings and push your personal and professional development to the next level.
- We elevate your mobility: From car and bike leasing schemes to job tickets for most of our locations your way is our way.
- We also think ahead: With our company retirements scheme and a great insurance package we take care of your future.
- This is by far not all: We are looking forward to speaking with you about further benefits during the recruiting process.
Then become a changemaker and join our team as (Senior) Monitoring & Observability Enablement Engineer (d/f/m) at E.ON Digital Technology (EDT).
E.ON Digital Technology plays a key role in shaping the energy transition by leading E.ONs digital transformation across Europe. We explore new paths through developing ideas, breaking new ground, making visions reality, and bringing new technologies to life. In flexible working models and teams, we deliver sustainable technology solutions to meet the energy challenges of tomorrow.
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Janina Gilch, email@example.com.
What you need to know:
Job Req ID: 222992
Contract type: Permanent
Working time: Part or Full time
Company: E.ON Digital Technology GmbH
Location: Essen, Hannover, München, Würzburg, Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main
Function area: IT/Digital; Consulting; Corporate Digital Technology; Engineering
Gepostet am 2. März 2024.