Aws Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Frankfurt
Hybrid Financial Risk Audit Manager - Assistant Vice President, Hybrid (m/f/d)
State Street · Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Frankfurt, Hessen
Details zum JobangebotWho We Are Looking For
State Street Bank International GmbH (SSBI) is looking for a Financial Risk Audit Manager, Assistant Vice President, for the support of our Corporate Audit Department with focus on audit engagements on Global Treasury and Global Credit Finance, who will be responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of SSBI and State Street overall. You will interact and communicate regularly with executive management and have tremendous insight into all parts of the bank’s daily operations and Governance Processes. In this role you will be a subject matter specialist and internal controls experts, providing knowledge and experience in key risk areas, in particular related to Financial Risk. You will be a problem solving partner, looking ahead to help management envision future risks and opportunities. The role will be based in Munich or Frankfurt, in Germany. You will be assigned to audit projects related to the SSBI headquarters and its branches.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
SSBI is a 100% subsidiary of the State Street Corporation. Our Headquarter is based in Munich with offices in Frankfurt, Zurich, Vienna, Milan, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Paris, Krakow and Gdansk. We offer investment services to institutional clients encompassing investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management. The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. In Europe and across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need you and teams like yours to help navigate the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What You Will Be Responsible For
As Financial Risk Audit Manager, Assistant Vice President you will
- Successfully plan, execute and complete audits following a risk based methodology in line with Division and Industry Standards as well as regulatory requirements, recommending internal control improvements and preparing audit reports providing clear messages on key risks and key audit issues.
- Perform independent and objective assessments of risks and controls to improve risk management practices and assess controls for compliance with laws, regulations, company policies and business needs.
- Prepare or review documentation of audit work in adherence with the division’s risk-based audit methodology and industry standards as well as conclusions of audit tests results on the overall effectiveness of controls.
- Work in partnership with business and division management across all lines, facilitate effective communication and coordination and develop and negotiate solutions for control deficiencies.
- Establish strong relationships within the State Street Corporate Audit function across all levels and locations.
- Developing a thorough understanding and knowledge base of the company’s operations, establish effective business relationships within the company and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles.
- Gain and apply a thorough understanding of audits and assigned functions, including utilization of technology and active usage of Data Analytics.
- Establish yourself as a trusted business partner and contribute to change initiatives by participation in system and business process change initiatives with strategic corporate significance by providing input on operational and technological risk issues in an advisory capacity.
- Demonstrate, maintain and expand your knowledge of financial and operational internal control methodologies and terminologies (e.g. COSO), process and control industry standards, audit industry best practices and regulatory expectations, risk management practices and techniques as well as supervisory regulatory requirements such as European Central Bank (ECB) and BaFin.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- A high degree of professionalism, professional curiosity and skepticism, leadership and proficient organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work independently in an international team across multiple locations with global stakeholders in a fast paced environment as well as to manage complex nonroutine situations while multi-tasking.
- Strong team leadership skills which include creating an environment of trust, soliciting diverse views from team members as well as coaching and developing staff through timely meaningful feedback
- Thorough knowledge of the European regulatory environment applicable to financial institutions and proven ability to research, interpret and apply regulatory requirements.
- Fluency in English as well as German – written and spoken.
- University degree in economics, statistics, business administration or related field.
- Professional audit certifications preferred: CPA, CIA or CISA is a plus.
- FRM or CFA certificate is a plus.
- 5+ years Audit experience and/or compliance/risk management in the financial industry, specific experience in auditing Financial Risk and international Audit experience will be an advantage.
- Proficient or knowledgeable in evaluating and testing internal controls and in applying a risk-based audit approach as well as of the role of first, second and third line.
- Experience in Financial Risk Management, in particular Global Treasury and Global Credit Finance related risks (e.g., Liquidity, Funding, Capital Management, Asset and Liability Management (ALM), Net Interest Income (NII) and products (e.g., Leveraged Loans, Fund Finance).
- Relevant experience in capital planning/management, preferably at a bank supervised by the European Central Bank (ECB).
- Previous experience in liquidity risk modelling, liquidity stress testing and project management.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and the risk framework connected to liquidity adequacy in the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM).
Travel up to 20% may be required.
What We Offer
Wide range of benefits, including:
- Hybrid work arrangement and flexible working time
- 37,5 working hours per week
- 30 days of annual leave + 1 additional Birthday Day Off
- Regular performance reviews and structured performance management
- Participation in annual bonus program
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing & health programs (anonymous Employee Assistance Program, PME Family Service, trainings)
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Free German and English language classes
- Dynamic, international and multicultural working environment
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Job ID: R-736456
Gepostet am 10. Juli 2023.