Cyber-security Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Munchen
Hybrid Cyber Security Test Engineer
Airbus · München, Bayern · Germany · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in München, Bayern
Details zum JobangebotJob Description
Airbus Defence and Space is looking for a
Cyber Security Test Engineer
You want to protect Defence and Aerospace assets from cyber attacks?
You are looking for an opportunity to work on innovative projects and to grow?
Airbus Defence and Space Cyber is looking for someone just like you to join our team!
The Cyber business of Airbus Defence and Space is a European specialist in cyber security for defence and aerospace assets and systems. More than 450 cyber professionals based across our offices in France, Germany, the UK and Spain are leveraging our Airbus DNA by developing products and solutions for customers, based on state-of-the-art trusted technologies. Our mission is to design, develop, integrate and deploy tailored cyber security products and solutions for defence, governmental and institutional customers, and to provide operational support all along the system life cycle.
This role is also available with reduced weekly hours and an adapted scope of tasks.
Our location in Ottobrunn/Taufkirchen is just a stone's throw away from Munich, the beautiful capital of Bavaria. Do you like sports and other outdoor activities? The Alps and Lake Starnberg can be reached in an hour and offer a wide range of leisure activities.
But you can also work at our locations in Ingolstadt near Manching, Immenstaad/Friedrichshafen on the beautiful Lake Constance or in Bremen near the North Sea coast!
- Attractive salary and special payments
- 30 days holidays and extra days-off for special occasions
- Excellent upskilling opportunities and great development prospects
- Special benefits: employer-funded pension, employee stock options, discounted car leasing, special conditions for insurances, transportation subsidy, employee benefits at cooperating companies
- On-site-facilities: Kindergarten close to the site, medical officer for check-ups and other health-related services, canteen and cafeteria, laundry services, gym
- Plan and develop test strategy for an appliance (e.g. software tests, black-box tests, etc.)
- Setup the test rig according to specification
- Be responsible for the tests derived from requirements (in DOORS)
- Perform tests and keep track of their results
- Optimization and review of test processes
- Ensure compliance with industry standards
- Master degree in the field of Information Technology, Cybersecurity or equivalent experience/knowledge in the field
- Basic programming skills (e.g. in Python) and previous experience with cyber-physical simulation environments are a plus
- Experience with experimental verification and validation and building simulation environments is beneficial
- Being able to organise and prioritise your own work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required
Take your career to a new level and apply now!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.