Aws Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Munchen
Hybrid Senior Software Engineer (m / f / d)
Usercentrics · München, Bayern · Germany · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in München, Bayern
Details zum Jobangebot
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF PRIVACY WITH USERCENTRICS
Usercentrics is a global leader in the field of consent management platforms (CMP). We follow our company vision to build a world where user privacy enables a thriving digital ecosystem. Our mission is to provide privacy solutions that empower organizations to embrace data privacy while building trust with their users through freedom of choice. With our product, businesses can collect, manage and document user consents on websites and apps, and achieve full compliance in accordance with global privacy regulations while facilitating high consent rates and building trust with their customers.
In the Configuration and Delivery Team, we are responsible for developing high-available APIs to enable client applications and partners to configure and customize the banner to fit their needs. The core of our implementation is our Internal API, which is connected to the most important infrastructure within Usercentrics.
- Ensure with your work that the data of our customer is transported from our frontend to our backend systems
- Scaling our implementation to keep it reliable for additional users
- Collaborating with the Product Owner and other developers, contribute to refinement and planning sessions and participate in team discussions on system architecture and component design
- Contribute to the committed sprint stories, enabling the team to complete the set sprint goals on time
- Reviewing other team members’ code, providing corrections and feedback in a professional, skill-building way and ensuring the team itself will improve as well as the quality of deliverables
- 3+ years of experience in Node.js and TypeScript, writing and deploying scalable high-quality production code combined with functional and domain-based software design abilities
- Hands-on experience with APIs (REST and GraphQL)
- A passion for designing and building scalable services and infrastructures
- Knowledge about MongoDB is a plus
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, …) is a plus
- Communication skills, open to work with an international team
WHY JOIN USERCENTRICS?
- Joining Usercentrics means becoming part of a fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurially-minded who build our success story together
- Company culture is important to us - we strive to continuously develop a positive, vibrantand inspiring environment that enables everyone to thrive both personally and professionally
- Get involved! We have plenty of initiatives and love to see people from all department enthusiastically participating and shaping our future together in different cross-department projects
- Your work-life balance is important to us too - we offer flexible working hours, hybrid working and the possibility of workcations (in accordance with our company policy)
- We always remember to have fun along the way, both in our day-to-day work and at our regular team events on site in our offices in Munich, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon and Prague or online
- You are the most valuable asset to our company which is why we’re happy to offer awesome benefits like our personal development budget, job-related language courses and a lot more (depending on your location) to focus on your well being
We are driven by our values #BeBrave, #BetterTogether, #LeadbyExample, #InnovateWithPurpose, #PassionForPrivacy, #GiveBack and #ComeAsYouAre. They show what we believe in and how we work. They help make our team special and guide us in everything we do. They're the heart of our company and inspire us to do our best every day.
We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment (DEI) where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential. We believe that our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are our greatest strengths — so we are committed to building with them as we foster innovation and drive our success.
We recognize that this is an ongoing journey. We commit to listening and to continuous learning, growth, and improvement. By embracing DEI principles, we will create a more just and equitable society, and we are proud to play our part in making this vision a reality.
We are #BetterTogether.