Crm Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Munchen
Hybrid Associate Creative Director - Munich
Iris · München, Bayern · Germany · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in München, Bayern
Details zum JobangebotThe opportunity
We are looking for an Associate Creative Director to join the creative department of one of the most dynamic, future facing agencies. The successful candidate will come from a conceptual (advertising or digital) background with a strong book that demonstrates ideas in all channels shot through with great craft skills.
They should have spent time in a known agency and be looking to move somewhere that will stretch them, broaden their outlook and be a vital step in their career programme. Ideally, they should have won awards and be looking to add to their trophy cupboard.
The successful candidates will work primarily on our cornerstone client, Bosch Siemens Home (BSH) in a multi-channel role, covering a broad range of projects from product launches and brand development to CRM and Social Media. You will be partnering with an established, English-native copywriter CD.
What we're looking for
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A powerful book that demonstrates rich cross-media ideas
- Experience inspiring and motivating junior creatives
- Creative leadership with clients and confidence in presentations
- Good craft skills plus the desire and energy to put them to work
- An award-winning track record
- A collaborative approach – the ability and desire to work as part of the broader team outside the creative department
- Social media native
- Energetic and dynamic personalities
- A proactive mindset
- Good people skills - radiators not drains
- An open-minded, future facing attitude
- An appetite for success
- Good knowledge of German and English
We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. Whatever your role, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself and the wider world forward with each strategy you create.
Amidst the Big Six breweries, you’ll find our 60 strong Munich team. Munich is a hub for B2B marketing expertise. We offer over 15 years of experience working alongside some of the biggest and boldest brands in IT, healthcare, automotive and engineering. From Samsung and B/S/H to Roche and Osram.
The Iris Character
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress: Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working with core hours
- Possibility to work from home for 2 days per week
- Company Pension scheme
- Company subsidy for sports or monthly public transport tickets
- An office in the heart of Munich
- An international and friendly team
- Well-known international customers and a large agency network
- Room for the growth of your talents through individual development opportunities
- Open-door policy and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- All Agency Thursday with breakfast
‘FOR THE FREE’ Is Our Global DE&I Strategy. Its Aim Is To Create a Business Where Everyone Feels Free To Be Themselves And Has The Same Opportunity And Access To Progress. Our DE&I Strategy Encourages Courageous Thinkers Who Champion Outsider Perspectives. ‘FOR THE FREE’ Has Three Main Pillars Of Activity
Diversity - We want to invite difference. To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone. To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit on talent alone, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation or disability. We champion diversity and believe it not only benefits, but enhances our creativity, our company and the wider society at large. We are For The Forward.