Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs in Metropolregion Sankt Gallen
Hybrid Head of Revenue Operations
Frontify · Metropolregion Sankt Gallen, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Metropolregion Sankt Gallen
Details zum JobangebotYour New Company
Frontify is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year! A lot has changed in the last decade, but people continue to be at the heart of our vision.
Every day, we empower thousands of brand builders worldwide — including teams at Lufthansa, KIA, Vodafone, Gant, and Uber — to create brands that have an impact. Our more than 300 employees collaborate and engage in and around our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland, and offices in London and New York City. And we’re looking for new team members to join us.
We’re built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. If you want to help us achieve our mission of creating a home where brands can thrive, read on.
As part of Revenue Operations, you’ll be working closely with all our commercial teams including sales, customer success, partnerships and marketing. Your team consists of highly-motivated people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds that drive and support each other. Outside of work, they’re creatives, nature lovers, socializers, and so much more.
Leading a dynamic team, you'll play a pivotal role in enabling and driving growth through strategic revenue optimization. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Operations, you will evaluate, streamline and enhance the end-to-end revenue operations process to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
As the Head of Revenue Operations, you will bridge the gap between commercial, finance and operations and centralize critical insights for all departments. By developing and monitoring key performance indicators, you will measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the commercial teams and help us achieve our strategic goals. You will also be a key stakeholder for our executive team, helping to inform and facilitate strategic conversations and decisions around key growth levers.
- You’re able to work remotely from anywhere in Switzerland but feel comfortable and excited to come into the office every now and again.
- You have proven experience in revenue operations in a SaaS or technology company, with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role.
- You have previously been responsible for driving commercial strategy and insights, along with having a deep understanding of technical implementation of the systems and processes.
- You are an expert in identifying areas for process improvement, automation and best practices to optimize revenue operations.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- You are a go-to-market specialist, enabling the development and execution of effective revenue strategies that drive growth and align with market dynamics.
- You are proficient in revenue operations tools and technologies, including CRM (Salesforce) and sales automation platforms.
- You know how to shape and position a team, have excellent communication skills, and are comfortable working effectively cross-functionally and with senior management.
- You speak English fluently.
- We want to see you thrive; we’ll provide you the tools to shape your place and future at Frontify.
- We have a product that helps to connect brands and people with a human element.
- We offer you the chance to enjoy your work, offering flexibility, opportunity, and exposure to new technologies and ideas.
- We are a social bunch so if you are an animal lover, a student of yoga, or love travel, we have all the slack channels you need!
- Unlimited time off
- Budget for home office set-up
- Biannual salary review
- Additional localized benefits
- Invite to our annual, summer company meet-up
At Frontify, we believe in being true to ourselves: We are committed to creating and fostering an inclusive environment of vibrant individuals whose diverse perspectives build our collective future. We aim to provide equal opportunities and nurture a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.
- Send us your CV and answer some questions: You’ll hear back from us with updates on your application.
- Virtual call with the Recruiter: You'll meet the Talent team to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
- Virtually meet the team: You'll meet your new team over a few calls. You'll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand-new journey that's awaiting you.
- Join us: If all goes well, you'll join Frontify's journey soon.
Gepostet am 13. Nov. 2023.