Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs in Graz, Steiermark
Hybrid Director Product Marketing and Management UWB Technology (f/m/div)*
Infineon Technologies · Graz, Steiermark, Austria · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Graz, Steiermark
Details zum JobangebotEmbark on a thrilling journey at Infineon Technologies, a trailblazer in Security, NFC, Radar, and Wireless Technology, as we push the boundaries of short-range secure ranging and sensing through visionary investment in Ultra-Wideband (UWB) technology targeting Applications such as car access and consumer / IoT. Become an integral part of our success story and together, let's shape the next generation of revolutionary products and solutions, actively propelling Digitalization and Decarbonization to new heights. As Director Product Marketing and Management for Ultra-Wideband Technology, you will be part of Infineon’s Trusted Sensing and Localization Team and manage actively the high complexity of the future Infineon UWB product portfolio while working hand in hand with connectivity, computing and security products within the targeted range of application. Connect the real and digital world! Apply now! In your new role, you will:
- Develop a product strategy and define a short-term and long-term Roadmap for the UWB (Ultra-Wideband) Technology
- Generate and develop product ideas for the targeted market segments where UWB will be the differentiating factor
- Analyze all relevant markets and competitors down to product and application level using ecosystems and regional input
- Participate in cross-divisional selected work groups within UWB related standardization (e.g. CCC, IEEE, FiRa, CSA) which are essential for the product requirement capturing
- Define value proposition for the product and services where UWB is used cross-divisional with other Infineon products
- Select a pricing strategy and define pricing guideline / corridor for product and solutions
- Develop and regularly update the business case for products and services sold into all target application
- Drive commercial synchronization with lead customers, regions and ecosystem partner
- Develop market introduction plans per target application jointly with other product owner and support G2M activities
You are best equipped for those tasks if you have:
- A degree in in Electrical Engineering / Physics / Industrial Engineering or similar
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in platform and project-based Product Marketing in a global environment
- Profound experience in UWB and related topics
- Professional Experience in functional leadership, leading and managing a team is a Plus
- Know-how and working experience in semiconductor business environment
- A proactive, self-driven character with a strong entrepreneurial thinking and an outstanding business understanding
- Fluent English skills – German or the willingness to learn it would be an additional plus
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
–Connected Secure Systems (CSS) is at the heart of the IoT –
The CSS division provides end-to-end systems for a connected, secured world – building on trusted, game-changing microcontrollers as well as wireless and security solutions. CSS delivers microcontrollers plus Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and combined connectivity solutions (known as connectivity combos) along with hardware-based security technologies to power the broadest application spectrum spanning consumer electronics, IoT devices, cloud security, IT equipment, home appliances, connected cars, credit and debit cards, electronic passports, ID cards, and more. The division is at the forefront of computing, wireless connectivity, and trusted technologies that are helping to securely connect the networked systems of today and tomorrow.
Click here for more information about working at CSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #CSSDreamJobs.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
Click here for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.
Gepostet am 23. Nov. 2023.