Remote- und Homeoffice Jobs in Fully, Valais
Homeoffice Account Manager-Retail
Veyl Ventures · Fully, Valais, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotDescription
At Veyl Ventures we prioritize people, pets and the planet. We partner with the very best in the health and wellness industry to bring innovative and sustainably-minded products to life. Our team of over one hundred employees spans the globe bringing unique perspectives to the table and has proven time and again it can break new ground all while efficiently scaling brands and ensuring accelerated success.
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to join our team! As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing smaller key accounts like Fresh Thyme, The Fresh Market, Whole Foods Markets, Sprouts, Conventional retail, Alt Channel, Distributors, etc. by focusing on the natural/specialty with brokers.
- Manage Retail Sales accounts including objective setting, performance management and broker, retail, and distributor relationships
- Must be competent in MS Office and Google Suite programs
- Propose, plan, develop and lead their territory execution of all short & long-term customer sales strategies, promotional plans, new item introductions, launches
- Monitor, track and report your territory & key account financial performance weekly
- Assist sales team with Trade Show/Events registration, planning, execution and operations and follow-up
- Coordinate sales samples for all grocery channel customers, brokers, events, programs to facilitate awareness and grow sales
- Own relationships with (existing and smaller) retail accounts from a balanced strategic & tactical standpoint
- Own and manage multiple strategic projects and work programs on both an on-going and an ad-hoc basis, working collaboratively across the organization as needed, focusing on retail marketing ex: retail IRCs, demoing, in field intelligence gathering on new and expanding categories
- Build/Maintain/Evolve promotional calendar for retailers
- Provide some pre/post promotional analysis to increase effectiveness of trade spend
- Assist in sales forecasting accuracy with customers and demand planning team
- Financial Acumen - trade spend planning, management, effectiveness, and evaluation to maximize net customer receipts (net sales), controls & reconciliations with finance
- Selling, pitching, and negotiating programs, terms, and conditions to maximize business performance
- Customer & relationship management, credibility, collaboration, accountability
- Business Plan implementation & execution
- Work collaboratively with Customer Retail Marketing and Brand team, Operations, and Finance to assist the sales team with internal updates for retail
- Perform ongoing trade spend evaluations per platform to provide insights and recommendations for future activities to maximize return.
- Analyze POS data to strategically craft plans, promos, and execution to win new business
- Develop and maintain updated broker tool kit for sales team to utilize and continue growth, including brand and account/item sales decks, sales sheets, specs, customer setup
- Manage broker network
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years sales experience working with accounts in retail
- Extensive experience in Sales and Customer Experience will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of sales performance metrics.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Business acumen with problem-solving skills
- Understanding of MS Office and CRM software
- Nielsen, SPINS proficient
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good sales skills.
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Summer Fridays - We provide downtime the first Friday in July, August and September
- Paid Volunteer Time Off to connect with your community
- Company- sponsored wellness programs
- 100% remote opportunities
- Company-sponsored health insurance and 401k
- Free products upon hiring and employee discounts for all of our brands
At Veyl we strive to have a team of professionals that reflects the diversity of our customers. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe diversity and inclusion is the cornerstone of any successful company and seek to recruit the best and brightest from a wide array of backgrounds. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to talk to you!
Gepostet am 30. Sept. 2023.