Emplois Software Engineer à distance et à domicile
Hybrid Senior Salesforce Software Engineer (m/f/x)
Hilti Group · Buchs, Sankt Gallen, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 ans ou plus d'années d'expérience
- 1 Collaborateurs
- Bureau à Buchs, Sankt Gallen
Details zum JobangebotWhat's the role?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Salesforce Sales Cloud Software Engineer and Administrator to join our strategic IT location in Buchs SG, Switzerland, and work closely with the global team in Liechtenstein (Headquarters), France, Malaysia, and the US.
We put a high emphasis on building in-house Salesforce expertise and want you to grow your career with us and be a part of this journey!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction industry, and beyond. At Hilti strong customer relationships create solutions that build a better future, where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 global locations. It’s where people explore possibilities, leverage their potential, own their personal development, and grow lasting careers.
The Global IT teams, operating from our technology hubs in Switzerland, Malaysia, and the USA, work closely together by translating the latest IT innovations into sustainable, value-creating solutions & services for our customers.
What does the role involve?
Hilti’s Sales Cloud Platform for “Project Evolution” consists of 13 scrum teams running in full-agile mode, where product owners, software engineers, solution architects, business analysts, and QAs work in a strong collaborative environment.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are a key contributor to the developer communities within Hilti: you develop, administrate, maintain, and continuously enhance our large-scale Salesforce implementation with over 20,000 users across 60+ countries. Dive deep into integration topics with entities like our AWS Cloud integration team, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA and a host of other platforms/applications in our Hilti IT landscape.
You own the whole process and technology stack, from the pipeline and toolchain definition, down to the implementation of build plans, workflows, and configuration of permissions on the repositories. You also implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques and technologies including user centricity, responsive design, mobile-first approach and cloud/on premise solutions. You are also involved in supporting the development of POCs to pilot markets to prove feasibility and business impact.
PEOPLE - 93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What do we offer?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive, and supportive culture. Leverage your expertise and the autonomy you will get to identify the best technological solution for the customer. See the direct impact of your work.
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey.
Work close to your colleagues at the office in Buchs, Switzerland, near our corporate headquarters in Liechtenstein.
Enjoy the variety of healthy food from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.
For the full range of benefits, take a look at https://careers.hilti.group/en/where-we-are/schaan-liechtenstein/
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of Salesforce technologies (e.g. Apex, Lightning Web Component, Triggers, Data Loader, Flow, Salesforce DX CLI). Experience with Atlassian products, Gitlab and SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- A good understanding of software & cloud architecture and integration concepts across multiple IT stacks; exposure to Agile methodologies and mindset
- Added advantage: CI/CD know-how and ability to identify pain points in the process and design/implement solutions to fill the gaps.
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills, along with the ability to quickly pick-up new technical topics
- Fluent English and strong communication skills, including the ability to convince stakeholders
About you: you are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Davide Rossi (LinkedIn), Chief Cohort Marketing & Sales IT Software Engineers.
- For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland / Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss / Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about our Global IT Competition here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlv1hDNuVw4
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJPLBszc2A
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.
Gepostet am 28. März 2023.