Typescript Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Lausanne
Hybrid Senior Full Stack Engineer
Technis · Lausanne, Waadt · Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Lausanne, Waadt
Details zum JobangebotAt Technis, our mission is to simplify the digital transformation of buildings. We design innovative products for connected spaces and our engineers turn those designs into reality.
Our teams are curious by default; we love to solve problems and aspire to always learn and share our knowledge. We also believe great things happen when you combine thoughtful collaboration, light processes, and the freedom for people to be themselves.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need deep technical expertise, good oral and written communication skills, and the ability to deliver beautiful code, while providing guidance to your team. You know the importance of good documentation and enjoy carefully crafting words that help onboard other teams members faster. Through your actions, your team will successfully build, deliver, and release products into the world.
You'll work in a team composed of 5 to 8 talented cross-functional members (engineering, product, design, marketing, QA, support).
- Code. Collaborate closely with your project team to develop new features and functionality for the products that we deliver across both frontend and backend technologies
- Write specs. Work with our Product and Delivery Managers to regularly refine the definition of the work in the product backlog, contributing expertise and gaining clarity when needed
- Estimate. Provide feedback on designs for completeness, implementation effort, and feasibility
- Plan. Collaborate with the Product team to plan future cycles by contributing to story definition, providing work estimates, and regularly identifying technical dependencies and blockers
- Push. Understand and advocate for ongoing cycle goals and help motivate our teams to finish those cycles on time and with minimal technical debt
- Pair. Review your team members' code submissions to ensure it meets the needs of the project in terms of quality, correctness, consistency, and performance
- Communicate. Participate in regular shares with stakeholders on project progress and delivered features and functionality
- Teach. Support the engineering department by sharing the technical knowledge you learn with your project teams
- Debug. Identify when your project team members are stuck on a technical challenge and offer support
- Document. Produce documentation on methods, decisions, technical approaches, and other context to improve the developer experience on our projects
- 5+ years of Full Stack experience
- You have experience creating REST and/or GraphQL APIs that enable client applications to persist, process, and retrieve data from various types of databases (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB). Experience with any time series databases is a plus.
- You are excited to learn new technologies and adopt new solutions to deliver amazing products and further your depth of knowledge as an engineer and technologist
- You have contributed to technical design discussions and helped evaluate different technical solutions to influence architectural decision making
- You are comfortable following general agile delivery methodologies and participating in regularly scheduled meetings and ceremonies (generally only two per week)
- Experience as a tech lead or technical management role is a plus, but not a requirement
- Deep appreciation for the design practice and someone who understands how to preserve design intent without compromising fidelity
- Responds positively to constructive feedback and is able to help the team adapt to changing priorities within fast-paced projects
- Organized, self-motivated, and comfortable advocating for your needs, the needs of the project, and the needs of the team
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing startup where you can have an immediate impact
- A stimulating and empowering work environment with a team of true enthusiasts
- Modern office in the heart of the city
- Lots of flexibility, autonomy, and daily challenges!
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Exchange with Clémence to understand your background and your professional path
- Exchange with our CTO to understand your technical background & career goals
- Coding challenge
- Challenge review & team fit
- Interview with Wiktor Bourée, CEO & Founder
- Response and offer if successful