Sap Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der Schweiz
Homeoffice Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
LIONSCOUT GROUP · Schweiz, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotReady for your next challenge?
With over 900 employees in 20 different locations, our client is a Gold SAP & Microsoft Solution Partner and one of the few Microsoft Fast Track Partners worldwide- authorized to implement the accelerated Microsoft Integration program. Of the 36 Top Microsoft Solution Architects (CE) worldwide, 6 are working here. For more than 30 years in the market, they have been one of the largest providers of Business Solutions.
Are you looking for a Top Technical environment? This is the right place ;)
What is their situation? They are experiencing significant growth and acquiring new projects in the Microsoft Digital Transformation area and looking for experienced professionals to join these new Teams.
For this reason, they are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect who will design & build tailor-made Technical Solutions for International Customers together with a Talented Team. As a Technical Leader, you will guide challenging projects from conception to the rollout in the Microsoft Dynamics environment.
More challenging tasks?
- Designing Technical solutions for optimizing Sales, Marketing and Service processes for clients.
- Building complex & custom-fit systems for different projects together with Technical & Functional Consultants.
- Monitoring all phases of each project from conception to rollout & deployment, and solving all Technical issues in the process.
- Improving Microsoft Business Operations & Applications.
- Experience as a Technical Consultant or Solution Architect in Microsoft implementation & customization Projects.
- Excellent understanding Microsoft environment and applications (Azure, Power Platform, Power Automate, Power Apps, etc..)
- Living in Switzerland/Germany or open to relocation.
- Speaking German fluently (Key requirement).
As a Top Microsoft Fast-Track Solution Partner, you can expect only the best.
- Individual personal and professional further development (official Training & Certifications).
- An excellent onboarding process to integrate you into the team.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home up to 80% of the time.
- Short communication channels, plus a helpful, cooperative and dynamic Team.
- Competitive Salary package based on your previous experience, market range & internal salary scales.
- Attractive Benefits package (which you can choose according to your preferences).
Just apply with your updated CV. We would love to tell you more about this exciting opportunity and check if we have a match. Are you up to the challenge? Let's do it ;)
Gepostet am 22. Nov. 2023.