Redis Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in der Schweiz
Homeoffice Book Portfolio Manager
WorldQuant · Genf, Genf · Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotWorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a balanced, global investment platform.
WorldQuant is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Excellent ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess an attitude of continuous improvement.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an outstanding talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us build it.
- We are seeking candidates with quantitative portfolio management experience and intimate knowledge of systematic strategies
- Develop systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies applied to a broad variety of asset classes including global equities and/or ETFs, futures, currencies and options
- Lead, manage and grow quantitative investment portfolio
- Contribute to broader firm research and strategic initiatives
- 2+ years’ experience in developing systematic strategies including a verifiable track record with positive PnL and Sharpe
- Strong programming skills in mainstream quant programming languages, such as Python and C++
- Transparent and formula-based compensation
- Opportunities to contribute to other research and strategy initiatives
- Access to WorldQuant’s alpha pool, portfolio management tools and innovative technology platforms
- Access to a deep and broad menu of datasets supported by a dedicated data team
- State-of-the-art cross asset execution led by a multi-regional trading team
- Participation in internal research conferences and forums
- Autonomy to build your own strategies along with several opportunities for collaboration and mentorship
- Access to cutting edge AI and Machine Learning efforts in financial markets
Copyright © 2024 WorldQuant, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
WorldQuant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.