Microsoft-outlook Hybrid Jobs in Österreich
Hybrid Key & Strategic Account Manager Grocery and Convenience
Just Eat Takeaway.com · Innere Stadt, Wien · Austria · Hybrid
Details zum JobangebotHungry for a challenge?
That’s good, because at Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) we have abundant opportunity, or, as we say, everything is on the table. We are a leading global online food delivery marketplace. Our tech ecosystem connects millions of active customers with hundreds of thousands of connected partners in countries across the globe.
Our mission? To empower every food moment around the world, whether it’s through customer service, coding or couriers.
Just Eat Takeaway.com is one of the world’s leading global online food delivery marketplaces.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Company is focused on connecting consumers and partners through its platforms. With 680,000 connected partners, Just Eat Takeaway.com offers consumers a wide variety of food choices.
With over 94 million active users across 20 countries, here at Just Eat Takeaway.com we’re a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
All About The Role
The Grocery team manages our strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest grocery and convenience partnerships in Europe. In this role you will build and maintain relationships with national Grocery and Convenience partners, in order to achieve commercial growth. The majority of effort goes into the acquisition of new business by actively visiting national partners, representing JET and convincing them of the benefits of joining the platform. Ready to become our new Key Account Manager ? Show off your talent:
- Acquire new business by actively visiting Grocers and Convenience partners and be responsible for the account management activities for national & regional Grocers and Convenience partners.
- Lead or participate in negotiations and signing country framework agreements with HQ.
- Act as the 'Trusted Advisor' and initiate, build and develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of national Grocers and Convenience stores on HQ level.
- Track and analyse market developments and competition's activity.
- Develop Joint Business Plans and drive regular Business review/ Performance review meetings.
- Liaise with your Sales Manager to align on improvements for your specific Grocers and Convenience portfolio.
- Cater to special requirements of Grocers and Convenience partners (product features, analytics, co-branding, reporting, invoicing).
- Be the 'voice of the customer' and build a strong cross-functional network (e.g. 'squad' with Product, Customer Services, Marketing) to provide the best services to your Grocers and Convenience partners.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales roles, preferably in retail, grocery & convenience or FMCG
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to build key relationships and constructively collaborate in cross-team setup
- Proven track record of making commercially sound, data-driven decisions
- A customer-focused and innovative outlook, optimising work processes across your job
- Acts on opportunities, generates new ideas and acts decisively in an often changing environment
- Fluent English and German (written & spoken) and language in relevant country and excellent communication skills
Like a delicious meal delivered on time, your skills and our offer belong together:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards achievement and over achievement, supported with the feedback environment. We share feedback regularly, based on your mid-year and end-year performance evaluations.
- You appreciate stability? So do we! We offer a permanent employment contract.
- Extra perks: Lieferando Pay credit of 90€ per month to have delicious food delivered to your workplace
- Select, design, lease and enjoy your very own Lieferando bike
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and inclusive team of 99+ nationalities, join our numerous communities and ERGs.
- Further training opportunities with our Learning Hub, which includes LinkedIn learning, Bookboon and internal training as well as online English courses.
- Hybrid approach: work 3 days from the comfort of your home and 2 days in the office.
- Celebrate your time with the team: join our regular team events, charity initiatives and our summer party and winter fest!
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.
More about us
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site.
Gepostet am 10. Feb. 2024.