Microsoft-office Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Österreich
Homeoffice Service Specialist - EMEA
CoolIT Systems · Europäische Union · Austria · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotService Specialist
About Coolit Systems Inc.
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
CoolIT Systems, Inc. is looking for an experienced Service Specialist to join our Professional Services Team. This exciting and challenging position is remotely based in Europe and is focused on providing services to our customers all over EMEA. Reporting to the Service Operations Team Lead in the Professional Services department, the Service Specialist will be dedicated to ensuring CoolIT’s products and services are deployed and maintained using industry-leading standards.
- Perform on-site or remote installations utilizing CoolIT products,
- Complete preventative and corrective maintenance work on DLC Solutions.
- Skilled at building off-site spools and piping equipment pre-fabrication
- Able to read and interpret blueprint drawings
- Complete 3D isometric detailed pipe drawings to help support on-site Authorized Service Providers
- Provide technical remote support to on site-service specialists and End-Users who are often managing Tier 3 or 4 data centers.
- Provide plumbing & HVAC consultation to other team members internally in the company to help support CoolIT’s needs (Lab techs, Engineers, Product Managers, Field Sales Reps, Production). Become a knowledge expert for any field related questions.
- Become fluent with CoolIT’s unique product line
- Provide in-person/remote training to customers, techs, and colleagues
- Adhere to Professional Services processes to respond, mitigate, and resolve any troubleshooting and repairs on-site while leveraging CoolIT’s Authorized Service Providers.
- Comply with all internal and external requirements including, but not limited to, environmental, health and safety.
- Complete detailed service reports, system testing documents and all other service related documentation while adhering to the Professional Services processes and procedures
- Dispatch and coordinate on-site service visits, with End-Users and Authorized Service Providers
- Preference given to Red Seal/Journeyman with pipe trades experience (plumbing, HVAC, and pipe/steam fitting) and/or expertise in hydronics, heating and cooling.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Service Specialist role or similar position
- Must have a refined balance of office professionalism and hands-on technical abilities
- Mission critical experience is preferred
- Should specialize in hydronic heating and cooling loops and equipment (radiant tube/fin, one pipe, two pipe direct return, reverse return, conduction etc.)
- Taking pride and ownership of your work is considered a fundamental requirement for this position
- Must be agile in the workplace and be open to changing or adding responsibility to the current role as the company grows.
- Adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment which involves priority shifts throughout the day/week
- Must be confident and skilled with different types of pipe material and joining methods, which are often dependent on local regulations in deployment. (Plastic fusion, steel welding, soldering, brazing, NPT, BSPT, BSPP)
- Required to have a good understanding of Plumbing and Hydronic Installation Code, specifically CSA B214-12, to maintain professional practices
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective written and verbal English skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) to ensure proper documentation of daily work in alignment with Professional Services processes and procedures.
- Able to travel internationally and holds a valid Passport; able to pass police background checks, in addition to any other government security checks that may be required.
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities will be a preferred qualification for this position to provide clear and concise training sessions, and reporting to customers
- Have a valid driver’s licence with clear driver’s abstract.
- Should have a strong electrical background and the ability to understand controls systems with a desire to learn programming logic at a high level
- Must be in good physical health, and able to frequently perform heavy lifting (150 lb. lift between 2 people).
- Must have a sufficient place to work remotely
- Able to work unsupervised, can handle critical online and/or telephone calls with ease
- Determined to quickly adapt to new technical environment and become familiar with CoolIT’s products and services
- Must excel at remote support and virtual troubleshooting exercises to assist on-site technicians
- Agile in environments with continuous priority shifts, adapting strategies, and urgent requests
- Travel Requirements: Up to 40% depending on travel restriction and global economy
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative, attention to detail and accuracy.
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Vacation and flex days, and paid company-wide shutdown during the holiday season.
- Comprehensive benefits including Dental, Drugs, Optical, Paramedical and Health Spending. These costs are covered by CoolIT and are enacted from your first day.
- Dress for your day – in a casual yet professional environment.
- Retention rewards like “The Big Coffee Break” that reward tenure with additional vacation time and a monetary bonus.
- Employee ownership program.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.