Microsoft-excel Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Zürich
Hybrid Senior PCB/CCA Designer 80-100% (m/f/d)
Thales · Zürich, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Zürich
Details zum JobangebotA Joint Venture between Thales (67%) and Leonardo (33%), Thales Alenia Space is a global space manufacturer delivering, for more than 40 years, high-tech solutions for telecommunications, navigation, Earth Observation, environmental management, exploration, science and orbital infrastructures. Thanks to our diversity of skills, talents and cultures, our customers (governments, institutions, space agencies, telecommunications operators), therefore have Space to Connect, Secure & Defend, Observe & Protect, Explore, Travel & Navigate.
We say HI* ̶ Welcome to the Thales team!
- Human Intelligence
Say HI* to your career as a
Senior PCB/CCA Designer/Hardware Solution Engineer 80-100% (m/f/d)
in Zürich (Ref. Nr. R0231119)
In Zurich awaits you a center of excellence for optical, quantum-based communications and opto-electronic observation and communication systems used in satellite and space technology. This is the place for you if you don't just dream of space travel, but want to work on the development, operation and deployment of satellite-based systems that help position and connect everything and everyone everywhere, observe our planet and optimize the use of Earth's resources - and of our solar system. Join the team of experts at Thales Alenia Space, a key partner for governments, institutions and businesses. We look forward to meeting you!
As Senior PCB/CCA Designer/Hardware Solution Engineer Role within Thales Alenia Space, you will:
- Design printed circuit boards, establish schematics and layout of circuit card assembly. Design and verify by review, analysis and test the conceptual and detailed development of electronics boards for space application and for electrical ground support equipment.
- Development of circuit card assembly (CCA) and printed circuit board (PCB) according to ECSS standards
- Specification break down from system level, conceptual and detailed design
- Verification and validation of electrical circuits by review, analysis and simulation
- Commissioning of electronics, support of test activities
- Documentation of the activities and results
- Release of manufacturing files including drawings, procedures and EEE parts lists
- Participation in internal and external design reviews
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with mechanical and thermal engineering
- Technical education (university degree) in electrical engineering or similar
- Deep and wide theoretical and practical experience in the development of electronics hardware (minimum 5 years industry experience)
- Experience in PCB/CCA design (schematics entry and layout) for various applications like control boards, power converters, communication electronics
- Good knowledge of eCAD design tools like Mentor Graphics DxDesigner/Expedition
- Knowledge of Monte-carlo/circuit simulation tools (OrCAD PSpice)
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is compulsory(advantage)
- Experience with RF design is an advantage
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, Python or similar
- Fluent in English (Mandatory), German (spoken) and/or French is an advantage
- Good team player also within interdisciplinary teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A structured, methodical working method
- Ability to proactively find solutions
For our 77,000 employees in 68 countries, we open up forward-looking perspectives, realize individual career paths and enable creative freedom. We achieve this through courage, diversity, and the determination to make the demanding challenges of our time safer and more inclusive. With our sustainable, value-oriented employee management, we actively advocate diversity.
Say HI* – Your way to us
When the writing is on the wall, our international teams are there to tackle today's complexity with tomorrow's industry-leading technologies. Are you in? Your contact Frederic Martin is looking forward to receiving your online application via our career portal.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Notice for recruitment agencies:
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret to inform you that the CVs submitted by recruitment agencies are not processed. We will take into consideration only the CVs submitted by the candidates.
We appreciate your understanding to Thales recruitment processes.
At Thales Alenia Space we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales Alenia Space employing around 8,900 employees in 10 countries with 17 sites in Europe and a plant in the US, our mobility policy enables employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad. Thales Alenia Space sees space as a new horizon, helping to build a better, more sustainable life on Earth #SpaceForLife. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Gepostet am 1. Nov. 2023.