Microsoft-excel Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Luzern
Homeoffice Director of Product Management, IgniteTech (Remote) - $400,000/year USD
Crossover · Luzern, Luzern · Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum JobangebotCrossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a product leader with a passion for innovation and a deep interest in AI? Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge products and being a front-runner in shaping your company’s strategic vision? If your answer to both is yes, then IgniteTech is looking for you.
IgniteTech is changing the B2B enterprise software industry with a GenAI-first approach. We're looking for a leader who can revolutionize our product offerings with GenAI functionalities and skyrocket customer retention across a portfolio of 100+ products.
At IgniteTech, you will get to apply your AI expertise across a broad range of enterprise software products and make a difference in the rapidly evolving tech landscape. You will work directly with the CEO to shape our GenAI-first strategy, defining use cases, developing product roadmaps, analyzing customer needs, and prioritizing enhancements.
Seize the opportunity to join a company at the forefront of GenAI technology adoption, where your strategic influence and technical expertise can drive real-world impact. You will be part of a culture of excellence and growth, working in a dynamic environment that encourages exploration and diligence.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge, apply now and join the GenAI revolution at IgniteTech.
What You Will Be Doing
- Defining Generative AI use cases, identifying specific applications that can increase customer adoption and retention
- Developing and updating product roadmaps, outlining the integration of Generative AI features and ensuring feasibility and impact
- Prioritizing new features based on customer needs and feedback focusing on high-ARR customers
- Dealing with bureaucratic constraints or micromanagement that hinder your creativity and autonomy
- Making technical decisions without considering the voice of the customer or the strategic vision of the company
- Enhancing product offerings with Generative AI functionalities to increase customer engagement and retention across the entire portfolio
- University degree in a technical field
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience in the B2B software industry
- Demonstrated experience working with Generative AI technologies
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.